Joke of the Day

• Start date
  • Replies 155 Comments
  • Views 12,403 Views
I'm not sure yet Rogue, I know Steve mentioned something about the first game being Pitt vs. Philly, though that's all I remember.

Why did the hoagie lose its job?

Got fired for insubordination

That is a Stevek173 original and yes anyone here may reuse it to impress people

What's the diffference between a dog laying in the street and a Mexican laying in the street?

How many cop jokes are there? Just two, all the rest are true!

You Know You're Greek When...

1) You're 5'4", can bench press 325 pounds, shave twice a day, but you still cry when your mother yells at you.

2) Your uncle owns a restaurant, has $300,000 in the bank, but still drives a '76 Monte Carlo.

3) You share a bathroom with your 5 brothers, have no money, but drive a $45,000 Camaro.

4) Your mechanic, plumber, electrician, accountant and travel agent are all blood relatives.

5) You have a relative that has done something that required the IRS to threaten him.

6) Your 2 best friends are your cousin and brother-in-law's brother-in-law.

7) You are a card-carrying V.I.P at more than 3 dance clubs.

8) Despite the hair on your back, you still try to impress the ladies by wearing your "Just Do Me" tank top to Wasaga.

9) At least 5 of your cousins live on your street.

10) All 5 of those cousins are named after your grandfather.

11) A high school diploma and 1 year of community college has earned you the title of "professor" among your aunts.

12) You are on a first name basis with at least 8 banquet hall owners.

13) If someone in your family grows beyond 5' 9", it is presumed his mother had an affair.

14) There are more than 28 people in your bridal party.

15) You netted more than $50,000 on your baptism.

16) At some point in your life, you waited tables.

17) 30 years after immigrating, your parents still say "Embros" when answering the phone.

18) You are an adult and are forced to be with your family at 12 midnight on New Year's Eve.

19) Upon meeting another Greek, one of your first questions is, "what church do you go to"?

20) Your grandmother/mother/aunt has a miracle cure for every ailment under the sun.

And that's the joke thread killed. RIP.

pavy, what are some of the things that the greek orthodox church teaches are different than other religions? also, do most greeks really believe in all those gods from the past and the powers they supposedly had? :clueless:

pavy, what are some of the things that the greek orthodox church teaches are different than other religions? also, do most greeks really believe in all those gods from the past and the powers they supposedly had? :clueless:

It's like the Catholic church except the priests don't molest boys because they are married. Up to 1000 AD it was the same church like the Catholic and then they split to Catholics (West) and Orthodox (East).

I believe in the 12 gods of Mount Olympus. I don't worship them.

Even though I go to church I don't believe there is a God but it's a good place to socialize and eat good Greek food.

What's the diffference between a dog laying in the street and a Mexican laying in the street?

Someone cares about the dog.

:fivergays:

Sorry, I forgot to post the answer. :ohbye:

Pavy, who do people assume your mom had an affair with? Kurt rambis? (#13)