Job interview tomorrow

• Start date
  • Replies 114 Comments
  • Views 7,149 Views
Hey thanks. Always appreciate a good Ren and Stimpy reference.

It is a strange thing to get so much congratulations for something that makes me feel so melancholy.

Well, heading out into rush hour traffic shortly. Yippee.

Our pleasure Muddy we were due for a dumb GL video

Have a good one man

You can pay us back for the video by making CHUCKING STUFF your water cooler conversation

It is a strange thing to get so much congratulations for something that makes me feel so melancholy.

yeah, its not like he won the foking lottery, whats wrong with you people? goog luck is the best I can do :dunno:

yeah, its not like he won the foking lottery, whats wrong with you people? goog luck is the best I can do :dunno:

Yep. Good luck, pal.

Our pleasure Muddy we were due for a dumb GL video

Have a good one man

You can pay us back for the video by making CHUCKING STUFF your water cooler conversation

hahahahaa at Cami: "Woo."

Bacon "Hey that sounded sarcastic."

Wonder how MC is enjoying his first day. I rue the day when I will have to go back to work...in an office environment that is. Probably leads to a great deal of self satisfaction., but I could live without that I think.

Seemed okay.

As far as the job description - looks as good as I could hope. Commute seems fine. People seem real nice, as far as I can tell after one day.

If anything they are maybe a little too jaunty and nice. Like it is a pretty small office and even so they have a social committee which sounds like it is always organizing stuff. They are wearing Halloween costumes on Thursday and having a pot luck. I'm not real big on that stuff. But any notion I might have had that I could weasel out of it on account of being brand new - no - I am expected to do something, make a gesture at least.

But at least everyone seems to like each other. Better than a shitload of hate.

The girl I am working with right now who is training me for the first part of the job bears a strong resemblance to Rubyn.

You could make a gesture by positioning a bucket full of candy corn on your lap.

Obviously there would be a hole in the bottom of said bucket.

Rubyn I or Rubyn II?

stop it :pot:

:handshake:

Unitato.+I+want+one+now_c6a9a3_4747391.jpg

maybe you can introduce this guy in there somewhere

The girl I am working with right now who is training me for the first part of the job bears a strong resemblance to Rubyn.

So she has hugh titties?

Congrats on the job, mudday!!!

You must be a great interview...

I really am very good at interviews. I kill it.

For that type of job anyway. Let's not pretend this is some major, in-demand job where I am up against med school graduates and engineers, or even certified tradespeople or whatever. My competition is basically people who can't do nuthin'.

But yeah, in that arena, I kick butt. It's a bloodbath.

They are wearing Halloween costumes on Thursday and having a pot luck. I'm not real big on that stuff. But any notion I might have had that I could weasel out of it on account of being brand new - no - I am expected to do something, make a gesture at least.

If you don't incorporate your teeth into this somehow, you're missing an opportunity.

I did think about them, trying desperately to come up with something around here that I could contrive.

I had a cowboy hat for years ---> chucked it during The Chucking.

I actually had Groucho Glasses which would have been damn near perfect ---> chucked.

All that's left is those teeth. But they are not like some costume vampire teeth that are made to wear. They are a big cast. I don't know what to do. Glue them to my shoulder and say that I'm, what, the tortured ghost of a Dental Hygienist?

Idea needs development.

So your way better than the dudes who can't do nothing..... something to be proud of Muddy

I really am very good at interviews. I kill it.

For that type of job anyway. Let's not pretend this is some major, in-demand job where I am up against med school graduates and engineers, or even certified tradespeople or whatever. My competition is basically people who can't do nuthin'.

But yeah, in that arena, I kick butt. It's a bloodbath.

I did think about them, trying desperately to come up with something around here that I could contrive.

I had a cowboy hat for years ---> chucked it during The Chucking.

I actually had Groucho Glasses which would have been damn near perfect ---> chucked.

All that's left is those teeth. But they are not like some costume vampire teeth that are made to wear. They are a big cast. I don't know what to do. Glue them to my shoulder and say that I'm, what, the tortured ghost of a Dental Hygienist?

Idea needs development.

Pic or never happened.

AJ! Good to see you pal :bowdown: :highfive: