Job interview tomorrow

• Start date
  • Replies 114 Comments
  • Views 7,164 Views
Congrats! Starting tomorrow? Wow.

New coworker to Muddy: So what did you get into during your time off?
Muddy: CHUCKIN STUFF

Congrats Mudcat for the new job. You have to settle for this until Alex Trebec retires and you take his job.

My impression is it will not be a great job for getting exercise. That is one thing I never had to worry about with my last job: supplementing the amount of exercise I was getting. It was a big, spread-out place with plenty of walking and some heavy lifting on a regular basis.

I liked not having to devote personal time to working out and whatnot. Taken care of :greencheck:

But this is a small place distributing lightweight products. So we'll see how that all unfolds.

How much OT are they going to give you and how about the bennies man it's all about the bennies!!!

How much OT are they going to give you and how about the bennies man it's all about the bennies!!!

Just a bit of possible overtime at the end of the month. Very little. Full benefits (after 3 months of course).

Exactly what I was looking for.

I've had 2 employers in the last 21 years. That's kinda cool.

/DoesAFreeFallAndMakesItAllAboutMe

Congrats on the new gig, Mudcat. The ball: Remain on it.

Great news.wishing you the best. hope it makes you happy (ier). You deserve it.

HUGH Muddy fans up in this household

We thought this warranted a vid

My impression is it will not be a great job for getting exercise. That is one thing I never had to worry about with my last job: supplementing the amount of exercise I was getting. It was a big, spread-out place with plenty of walking and some heavy lifting on a regular basis.

I liked not having to devote personal time to working out and whatnot. Taken care of :greencheck:

But this is a small place distributing lightweight products. So we'll see how that all unfolds.

Solution:

ankleweights.jpg

HUGH Muddy fans up in this household

We thought this warranted a vid

Hey thanks. Always appreciate a good Ren and Stimpy reference.

It is a strange thing to get so much congratulations for something that makes me feel so melancholy.

Well, heading out into rush hour traffic shortly. Yippee.