je suis charlie

• Start date
  • Replies 291 Comments
  • Views 15,513 Views
Reno Cool with rogue dimwitted opinions. Whod'a thunk it? :muddy:

So let's look at this another way.

In America if there's a shooting what is the first thing liberals do? Blame the gun. Ok.

In France if there's a shooting what is the first thing liberals do? Blame the cartoon. Ok.

So what's the one thing they don't blame in either scenario?

The criminal.

There actually is an interesting discussion happening among people who have some clue about things. I for one knew nothing about Charles Hebdo. It is good to pay attention.
Pre school level logic does not help us in all situations.

That Julian guy on Facebook is a cartoonist. An actual professional cartoonist. He drew cartoons that my current boss and I wrote when we worked at Monster.com/.ca.

His GF wanted me back then.

:mrquincy:

btw for those that didn't understood this thread

my lols wasn't for the tragedy, those muslim wackos you can exterminate them all, pour acid on them, etc whatever

my lols was for all those governments hijacking the tragedy for their on benefit, Hollande was on his way out before all this and now his approval rating is through the roof and just won another term guaranteed, lots of those same head of states marching along side him have dissidents and journalist incarcerated at this very moment in their own countries and here they were all marching for freedom and freedom of speech. the people got gamed.

There actually is an interesting discussion happening among people who have some clue about things. I for one knew nothing about Charles Hebdo. It is good to pay attention.
Pre school level logic does not help us in all situations.

Do you think the punishment (Hebdo's death) fit the crime (his cartoon)? Its actually pretty simple.

It's like we are speaking different languages. That is not at all what the discussion is about.

I have no opinion on who deserves what punishment.

my suggestion is don't poke at somebody and expect them to like you.

and as for the wonderful world leaders: Don't act like you're shocked and dismayed by violent acts when you launch and support all kind of wars and murder around the world.

Now the debate about the role of CharlieH in all this is quite interesting and multilayered. But you need to follow what some in the know are saying. Not make simpleton assertions or ask irrelevant questions.

I have no opinion on who deserves what punishment.

my suggestion is don't poke at somebody and expect them to like you.

and as for the wonderful world leaders: Don't act like you're shocked and dismayed by violent acts when you launch and support all kind of wars and murder around the world.

Now the debate about the role of CharlieH in all this is quite interesting and multilayered. But you need to follow what some in the know are saying. Not make simpleton assertions or ask irrelevant questions.

You really should have an opinion in what a just punishment is for "crimes". This multilayering thing you reference is nothing more than macro thinking and avoiding solutions to things that can be fixed.

Who said it was a crime?
What are the things that can be fixed?
If you want peace and respect you don't go around demeaning and provoking others. Is that such an alien concept? Treat others with respect, thats how you fix things.

I haven't made any calls for some official body to censor or punish anybody.

Who said it was a crime?
What are the things that can be fixed?
If you want peace and respect you don't go around demeaning and provoking others. Is that such an alien concept? Treat others with respect, thats how you fix things.

I haven't made any calls for some official body to censor or punish anybody.

The actions by the radicals suggest its a crime to them and they killed people in retaliation, no?

Why should we show respect to rouge outfits like ISIS and Rad Islamics anyway? They deserve NONE.

FW, you are wasting your time. This is a guy who respects and agrees with Al Sharpton. Let that sink in.

Cougar, calm down. You're not that smart. You're clearly coasting through life on your looks.

Not sure why Reno is all of a sudden an Islamic terrorist sympathizer. His logic that the people who got assassinated deserved to die because they didn't treat others with respect is appalling. These Islamic terrorists should be hunted down and eradicated from the face of the earth. Our government must fight them at all corners of the world so they won't attack us again on our home soil. The only language they understand is war.

Reno what's your opinion about the Tsarnaev brothers who bombed the Boston marathon? Did the runners deserve to die because they insulted Islam?

The actions by the radicals suggest its a crime to them and they killed people in retaliation, no?

Why should we show respect to rouge outfits like ISIS and Rad Islamics anyway? They deserve NONE.

you are trying very hard to debate an issue that doesn't exist. Read the article

They were just misunderstood Saulty and we deserved it anyway.