roguejuror

rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
are you charlie?

is pucky charlie?

reno did you see the propaganda show today in paris?

TZyaeXy.jpg

That lasted about 6 days

haven't been following this. what's going on there?

Was somebody making fun of Mohamed? Is the Western world rallying around their right to make fun of other cultures? :dunno:

yes in a way

last week 2 brothers attacked an editorial office of a weekly newspaper with AKs killing 12 people including 2 cops during the escape, some cartoonist and other editorial staff died, they attacked for publishing satire against the prophet. two days later they got tracked down, there was a small car pursuit then they barricade inside a print shop taking the employees hostage, while this was happening a contact of the 2 brothers went into a jew kosher supermarket and killed 4 people, taking about 15 other hostage and demanding for the 2 brothers to be let go at the other place. swat stormed both locations and killed the 3 of them. they were all french born, the brothers of algerian descent and the other guy was black of senegalese descent, all muslims.

on sunday there was a march in paris with 1m+ people for... freedom and... freedom of speech... about 40 head of states marched with the french president. was funny watching the pr folks trying to align them all for the photo ops and walk arm in arm, some would be left behind and the whole row would stop to get align again or some times there would be something in the middle of the way like a light post or a garbage bin and they would split and quickly lock arms again. angela merkel (germany) did not make it that far. : (

Fhj7yyN.jpg

mali president (the darkie one) won the draw and got paired with french president Hollande

thats pretty impressive. I think these great leaders are now empowered to wage a war somewhere. Perhaps somewhere in the Middle East. But I don't know where, they're running out of new countries to war in. :dunno:

the white hair old dude is the leader of the palestinian people, look at his face, and the one looking up the sky that can't face him is benjamin netanyahu king of israel

the next war target is yemen

boobs, the lot of em.
public relation puppets
how do people have any respect for em :dunno:

The Simpsons joined in at the end of last night's episode.

simpsons-je-suis-charlie-charlie-hebdo.jpg

Will the Islamic radicals stake out Bart Simpson and kill him in the name of Mohammad?

I first thought that that was more of a French event (Arabs are France's blacks, treated as second-rate citizens and whatnot) than a jihadist thing, but it turns out that the two brothers were just following orders from Yemen.

I think it's still the result of French insensitivity to its minorities, but there seems to be a bigger-picture component as well.

Good opportunity to (re)watch La haine (1995).

I first thought that that was more of a French event (Arabs are France's blacks, treated as second-rate citizens and whatnot) than a jihadist thing, but it turns out that the two brothers were just following orders from Yemen.

I think it's still the result of French insensitivity to its minorities, but there seems to be a bigger-picture component as well.

Good opportunity to (re)watch La haine (1995).

More likely a European problem. England and Denmark have the same concerns with these rad islamics.

Meanwhile, Charlie Hebdo is promising new Muhammad cartoons in the next issue. :facepalm:

That's a weird one. You kinda wanna say, good, don't give in to the cockroaches. You kinda wanna say satirists around the world should join in and just create an endless flood that is impossible to deal with.

But I feel like that's an area where the stakes are so high you need to leave it alone and let people evolve for a bit longer.