Is GameLive falling apart, or stronger than ever?

• Start date
  • Replies 152 Comments
  • Views 9,223 Views
I could start some threads with some (basic) ideas and information about how to win (or at least try, since I kind of suck) at sports gambling if anyone is interested. Most of the stuff would be out there somewhere already, but not here.

I'd appreciate this. Maybe an example of finding the mean value of a team/players ability to shoot 3s for the NBA or something.

Is that goading for me to post the naked picture of you from Hawaii with the boy scout neck bandanna or "that lesbian story"?

classic

Illyyyy! Almost forgot about that guy.

Thats a lot of people gone.

What Hutz doing, he could at least say hi from time to time.

Not falling apart. We had 3 new potential posters this year alone. No other forum had 3 babies 2 weeks apart. It must have been really slow here 9 months ago.

3 months into the birth of this forum it was on life support and you guys panicked.

4 years into it you guys are stronger than ever!

:guitar:

3 months into the birth of this forum it was on life support and you guys panicked.

4 years into it you guys are stronger than ever!

:guitar:

nobody's left to panic shadow :sad:

Currently in a coma.

Yup, pretty weak right now.

Hallo boys. :baby:

Ah, the days when swingingjohnson would come here and shoot himself in the foot.

Man those were some days.

I remember that shit

Matty with 5:31 posts the fok

Baby gotta tittie and not gonna give a fok

Stronger than ever.

Anyone still talk to MonkeyFzeroocker? I'm going to Vegas and would be happy to not get jump by a PACK OF YOU NOW WHATS for some good drugs (thanks Mel)

Meh. I'm OK with whatever. But an easy out is cool.

Not going to Vegas at all. Just trolling to try to kill MF. With my teeth.

Juror still wins award for most boring poster ever. Shame.