Is DUnit the new Queen Bee of Gamelive?

• Start date
  • Replies 174 Comments
  • Views 9,364 Views
you know it's bad when brandon is piling on

he's probably the nicest guy here

except for when Dylan's around

dunit, im just giving you shit about the back tat... my gf has her name and flowers and shit all over her back (as did my last). .. its awful ... its like asian women went looking for the worst tattoos , done by the worst artists 20 yrs. ago :facepalm:

Yeah I remember in Season 2 episode one where Soctt's fascination with guns accidentally got him killed when he spun it on his birthday in front of a horrified David and it discharged. Sad stuff. Denise ended up being embarrassed by his whole existence.

Casper you just need the cowboy hat yo

But seriously let the girl get off, look at it this way, almost every girl you have slept with got off with some other dude before you

fiftyyears11.jpeg

Casper you just need the cowboy hat yo

But seriously let the girl get off, look at it this way, almost every girl you have slept with got off with some other dude before you

fiftyyears11.jpeg

Good point CB.
I just wish I had a sexual Delorean to go back in time and fix all this.

She's the new Cali. She doesn't post pics or videos yet, but she starts threads about sex. Give it time and she'll be giving rough hand jobs and snorting coke off Casper's ass.

:up:

how rough were those hands Blitty? :dunno:

Her roommate pretty much hates me now.

I'm focusing on more important issues at hand.

Like how to get through a workout with my trainer without crying like an infant.

A trainer to help you workout? Casper, come on dude.

A trainer to help you workout? Casper, come on dude.

Puckie, I need guidance.

At the end of the day, if it brings me closer to Blitty Status, I'll take it.

Puckie, I need guidance.

At the end of the day, if it brings me closer to Blitty Status, I'll take it.

You're a ways off from Biltty status. That guy is a legend. He hangs with Sidney for fok sakes.

Pucky, I recently realized I slayed a current Leafs player's sister while I was living in Barcelona.

Richard Panik.

Atta boy Blitty. Blitty, is Emerson Etem the biggest home grown bust for your Ducks? There is still time, but he doesn't seem ready yet for the bigs. Strange. He put up some decent numbers in jr for a yank born player. What's the deal?

Did Panik's sister swallow?

Not sure but #1 team.

And yes with a pre-gargle.