Is DUnit the new Queen Bee of Gamelive?

• Start date
  • Replies 174 Comments
  • Views 9,364 Views
Yeah I remember in Season 2 episode one where Soctt's fascination with guns accidentally got him killed when he spun it on his birthday in front of a horrified David and it discharged. Sad stuff. Denise ended up being embarrassed by his whole existence.

Who was Denise?

Hi IAG!! How are you, and things?

Hey Girl!

Things are crazy! Mom has really declined and requires almost constant "watching" as is always getting into things...almost like a toddler. So far managing with the outside help, but it's so damn cloudy and dismal here it doesn't help the depressing atmosphere. Sometimes I wonder if she would be happier in a nursing home with more people around. She doesn't speak much anymore...it's so sad to watch.

I've been reading here almost daily, but no energy to post. I have also been spending time on an AD Support Forum and learned a lot of things there. It seems like I am constantly doing laundry! I got way behind on things during time she was in the hospital, but hopefully will be caught up soon...also will have Lori coming in more often starting next week so hopefully I will have some me time.

How is Camicon? I hope your weather is better than ours! It's so freaking depressing..especially when cooped up in the house almost 24/7....not that I would want to go out anyway I guess. I will have more free time soon. I miss you guys!

Awe, that is sad to hear about your mom, and the crappy weather really doesn't help anything or anyone. I think it would be good for you to have Lori come a little more often, or stay longer so that you can get some youtime. You need that. Do you still have the lock on the fridge? Have you thought about basically child proofing the home? They make locks for the cupboards and doors as well. It's an annoying, and crappy thing to have to do, but maybe it would help.

I think it's wonderful you are on an AD forum, you need all the support and ideas/help you can get.

Camicon is hanging in there. same old same old.

Guys, the is the current queen bee of gamelive's thread.

Please post accordingly.

bitch, read my title, I am the ONLY queen bee.

No offense DUnit, but she's just a noob.

Cami, the forum has spoken.

You had a nice run.. bol

smh. You are NOT the forum, and so far, I haven't seen anyone agree. shut up, blitty.

reno
archie
raydog
matt
mud
X
coug
puck
casp
etc

IAG
Hey Girl!

Things are crazy! Mom has really declined and requires almost constant "watching" as is always getting into things...almost like a toddler. Sometimes I wonder if she would be happier in a nursing home with more people around. She doesn't speak much anymore...it's so sad to watch.

I'm sorry to hear this recent news about your mom, IAG. My thoughts are with you.

Same here, IAG. Hope things get better.

Blitty's just trying too provoke some sort of female competitiveness/cattiness/territorialism and get some drama started where there doesn't need to be any, and/or provoke Casper ala CaliGirl by indirectly flirting with DUnit.

Cami is the queen :bee:.

IAG
Blitty's just trying too provoke some sort of female competitiveness/cattiness/territorialism and get some drama started where there doesn't need to be any, and/or provoke Casper ala CaliGirl by indirectly flirting with DUnit.

Cami is the queen :bee:.

Nailed it!

Same here, IAG. Hope things get better.
Thanks B...Now I feel a little bad about my last post. but you are picking on part of Camicon!

Are the protests still going on out there? I am sure there will be new CIA die ins soon and Garner will be a thing of the past. A bunch of die -in ers laid down on the interstate near Boulder holding up traffic the other day. I would have been pissed if I had that commute.

IAG
Hey Girl!

Things are crazy! Mom has really declined and requires almost constant "watching" as is always getting into things...almost like a toddler. So far managing with the outside help, but it's so damn cloudy and dismal here it doesn't help the depressing atmosphere. Sometimes I wonder if she would be happier in a nursing home with more people around. She doesn't speak much anymore...it's so sad to watch.

I've been reading here almost daily, but no energy to post. I have also been spending time on an AD Support Forum and learned a lot of things there. It seems like I am constantly doing laundry! I got way behind on things during time she was in the hospital, but hopefully will be caught up soon...also will have Lori coming in more often starting next week so hopefully I will have some me time.

How is Camicon? I hope your weather is better than ours! It's so freaking depressing..especially when cooped up in the house almost 24/7....not that I would want to go out anyway I guess. I will have more free time soon. I miss you guys!

so to hear about all this, I hope it works out for you

in the mean time, have you set up any zones at the AD forum?