Is DUnit the new Queen Bee of Gamelive?

• Start date
  • Replies 174 Comments
  • Views 9,503 Views
Awe, that is sad to hear about your mom, and the crappy weather really doesn't help anything or anyone. I think it would be good for you to have Lori come a little more often, or stay longer so that you can get some youtime. You need that. Do you still have the lock on the fridge? Have you thought about basically child proofing the home? They make locks for the cupboards and doors as well. It's an annoying, and crappy thing to have to do, but maybe it would help.

I think it's wonderful you are on an AD forum, you need all the support and ideas/help you can get.

Camicon is hanging in there. same old same old.
Yes...good ideas...Lori is coming 5 hours Friday (I might see a movie!) and staying overnight on Saturday so I can lock myself in my room and watch games and eat pizza without worrying about the next time I have to take mom to the bathroom.

I'm sorry to hear this recent news about your mom, IAG. My thoughts are with you.
Thanks Pucky...yeah...a "simple" fall really threw her in a tailspin....she's just a shell of who she was...very sad. Terrible disease. Getting old is bad enough w/o AD on top of it.

so to hear about all this, I hope it works out for you

in the mean time, have you set up any zones at the AD forum?
HAHAHAHA. No. Not yet. Have you been to SP lately? If not, take a look.

RIP

IAG
Yes...good ideas...Lori is coming 5 hours Friday (I might see a movie!) and staying overnight on Saturday so I can lock myself in my room and watch games and eat pizza without worrying about the next time I have to take mom to the bathroom.

That's sounds awesome for you, a much needed and deserved break. Hopefully she respects your boundaries.

IAG, I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I really do hope that you're able to take care of yourself during this time - it's easy to overlook yourself when you're in the role of caregiver.

IAG, if karma and dedication were paid in happiness, you would be a recipient of lots of smiles sometime soon.

I appreciate what you do. Sincerely.

IAG
Hey Girl!

Things are crazy! Mom has really declined and requires almost constant "watching" as is always getting into things...almost like a toddler. So far managing with the outside help, but it's so damn cloudy and dismal here it doesn't help the depressing atmosphere. Sometimes I wonder if she would be happier in a nursing home with more people around. She doesn't speak much anymore...it's so sad to watch.

I've been reading here almost daily, but no energy to post. I have also been spending time on an AD Support Forum and learned a lot of things there. It seems like I am constantly doing laundry! I got way behind on things during time she was in the hospital, but hopefully will be caught up soon...also will have Lori coming in more often starting next week so hopefully I will have some me time.

How is Camicon? I hope your weather is better than ours! It's so freaking depressing..especially when cooped up in the house almost 24/7....not that I would want to go out anyway I guess. I will have more free time soon. I miss you guys!

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she gets well soon.

IAG have you ever been to Mount Rushmore? I just realized that is in SD.

Tomorrow I go by that address to pick up my Pinkman!

Much love Pinkman

IAG have you ever been to Mount Rushmore? I just realized that is in SD.

Tomorrow I go by that address to pick up my Pinkman!
. Oh yes, many times. Yay...should be there waiting for you! I didn't realize it wasn't your address.

Much love Pinkman
. Last I tracked, Matty's Pinkman was stuck in Custom's clearance in Canada, Lol

amazing how word gets out, isn't it

amazing how word gets out, isn't it

Actually I was being serious. ....the status said "customs clearance pending" or something to that effect. It struck me funny as I thought about Jesse with his little Meth tray going thru customs.

I'd think a full investigation has been initiated at this point.

Hopefully the rectal examinations are rigid.

rectal exam would go good with his man purse

-housepicks

IAG
Actually I was being serious. ....the status said "customs clearance pending" or something to that effect. It struck me funny as I thought about Jesse with his little Meth tray going thru customs.

:lol:

Would love to see the customs people take out the little meth tray and run it tough the hazmat scanner.

rectal exam would go good with his man purse

-housepicks

:lmao:

rogie is a rectal exam using a penis as the probe considered a homosexual activity?

:lmao:

rogie is a rectal exam using a penis as the probe considered a homosexual activity?

only if a camera is attached to the tip

not if the cia does it

that's just homeland security

Ty for clearing that up Saultzer I didn't want to poop a whole cantaloupe

Rogie I read about those CIA techniques. I'm thinking one or more agent has lold at a suspected terrorist they attached to a ceiling and had poop themselves. Just a hunch.