Is anal inappropriate on the first date?

• Start date
  • Replies 101 Comments
  • Views 4,861 Views
On another note. What are the practicalities of intercourse with a condom, and then removal prior to releasing on subject females tits/lips/chin/mouf?

Discuss.

I recommend the Dirty Pirate. If she enjoys that, she is a keeper.

Good luck with trying to squeeze lube in her without her knowing about it and start plowing her. I guess if she is completely drunk she wouldn't know anyway which way is the back or the front.

Pavy, have you ever gone there before? Why do they call it 'Greek style'?

Blitty here's how you find out...... as you are licking her get one hand by her ass..... use one finger and start some ass play..... if she goes oh yaaaa baby more..... you know your good to go. If she jumps up and asks what the fuck you think you are doing you got your answer too..... if she lets you finger fuck her ass then the cok will be going in and she'll be ok with it. Getting something in the ass is easier if you play with the woman's clit by licking etc.

As always your mileage my vary here.

Bltty, the butthole is a dirty place...keep your fingers out of there if you have a bad habit of biting your fingernails...:yes:

haha Kato...you like what i did there?
:wallay:

Bltty, the butthole is a dirty place...keep your fingers out of there if you have a bad habit of biting your fingernails...:yes:

The asians don't like that stuff, eh ray?

Blitty here's how you find out...... as you are licking her get one hand by her ass..... use one finger and start some ass play..... if she goes oh yaaaa baby more..... you know your good to go. If she jumps up and asks what the fuck you think you are doing you got your answer too..... if she lets you finger fuck her ass then the cok will be going in and she'll be ok with it. Getting something in the ass is easier if you play with the woman's clit by licking etc.

As always your mileage my vary here.

Acid you definitely know what's up. I did this on the 1st weekend with this one, just a pinkie, and promised her nirvana. She grinded on the pinkie.

Blitty my first reaction is to go for it. But if you are banging her on the first date, I am thinking that there could be more sex on a second occasion, and that regular sex my be better than anal. Yoru 2nd or 3rd time with the girl my be a better time. Know if she sucks in bed and you know this is only going to be a one time thing, I would just stick it in her ass, and go from there based on her reaction.

Tully, great minds think a like. I am surprised we haven't met up and partied yet. Lets make it happen. :up:

Pavy, have you ever gone there before? Why do they call it 'Greek style'?

It comes from ancient greece. Homosexuality was the norm back then.

It comes from ancient greece. Homosexuality was the norm back then.

what's your nationality again?

would you ever do something like that to a man?

how does roguescholar do it?

what's your nationality again?

would you ever do something like that to a man?

how does roguescholar do it?

I'm pretty sure your Celtic ancestors took it in the ass too. But when the Greeks converted to Christianity all the Pagan pleasures were forbidden.

lolz

I'm pretty sure your Celtic ancestors took it in the ass too. But when the Greeks converted to Christianity all the Pagan pleasures were forbidden.

Answer the other questions pavers

Thinking about attempting a blast off anal themed phone sex call tonight. I think I can make it happen. Who wants a vid?

anal themed phone sex - 1 100th of the fun.

1000x safer. The math works.

i think we saw how things panned out for ric flair and roguescholar. better steer clear of the buttplay bud :thumbsup:

i think we saw how things panned out for ric flair and roguescholar. better steer clear of the buttplay bud :thumbsup:

Not sure if you are talking to me but dude I went too far with it. All her girlfriends are like "finally someone who knows how you REALLY like it!" I did this all before I knew how unsafe it was. I am pot committed.

But my answer remains the same Blitty. Get to know her first. I hope we are all still friends if/when I get a disease. BLITTY DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE. I never had a choice.