Is anal inappropriate on the first date?

• Start date
  • Replies 101 Comments
  • Views 4,867 Views
Pavy, it is not polite to ask this question. You just have to go for it and if not denied access, you win!

Good luck with trying to squeeze lube in her without her knowing about it and start plowing her. I guess if she is completely drunk she wouldn't know anyway which way is the back or the front.

I say put it in. I'll bet you'll be able to gauge her willingness to continue within the first 5 seconds.

Not sure how you go about this. Will you just ask her when she is naked if she wants some from the back door without ever trying the front door?

Pavy, it is not polite to ask this question. You just have to go for it and if not denied access, you win!

I agree.

Pavy, when ever anal is brought up verbally, that usually leads to an awkward moment. I like to hover the vicinity with a wandering finger, as long as there is no signs of access being denied, pinky penetration usually occurs. Then maybe after some vaginal intercourse, maybe the dogstyle position will be introduced. At this point the lady friend is very vulnerable and a judgement call has to be made.

See I say whatever is going on, just go with it. If she gives you the backdoor and then gets mental the next day, then fuck her - she said she wanted it.

WTF are you going to be like "why did you mount me so hard" the next day?

Anal is pretty common from what I understand. I hear a lot of high school chicks are doing it these days as a birth control method.

Oh to be a modern teen....

See analingus on the other hand I learned in the last Eastbound and Down can lead to complications if u don't know the chick that well.

I have to look more into that, it's a favorite of mine.

I say put it in. I'll bet you'll be able to gauge her willingness to continue within the first 5 seconds.

End of discussion.

Good say steves.

I was just thinking that I usually only go the anal route when dating girls under 23. For some reason I don't attempt it with the older crowd. Maybe its because sub-consciuosly I don't think they will be down for it, because they have more self-esteem or maybe its because older chicks butts are not as much of a turn on.

Mudcat, you plan on trying it at some point, no?

I just found this though, rocked my world a little man. DEFINITELY get to know her 1st.

Health considerations
Unprotected anal intercourse is considered a high-risk activity for both males and females. People who have unprotected anal intercourse are at high risk for many sexually transmitted infections, including HIV due to lack of natural lubrication, which can lead to tears and exposure to blood. Condom use during anal sex is a must.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD’s) can and do occur around the anus and inside the rectum, including intestinal parasites, gonorrhea, HIV, chlamydia, syphilis, herpes, HPV, and hepatitis.
Oral sex, including rimming, or analingus, can put both partners at risk for hepatitis, herpes, HPV, and parasites.
If you notice any pain, sores, discharge, or lumps around or inside the anus, make an appointment with a health care provider as soon as possible. Appointments can be made at McKinley Health Center by calling Dial-A-Nurse at 333-2700.
For heterosexual couples, pregnancy can occur if semen is deposited near or around the vaginal opening.
Anal complications not related to anal sex include: irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, fissures or tears. If you are suffering from any of these medical concerns, do not engage in anal sex until you have consulted with a physician.

interesting

Mudcat, you plan on trying it at some point, no?

Not really. I have been offered a few times but didn't bother. If I was with a girl who really wanted it I would, but it has only come up for me with girls I really cared about who I knew would rather not but were just offering to be nice.

If it was a real driving urge for me, I would have gone for it but it is not a priority in my mind.

I don't see it happening with my current partner and who knows how many more partners I will even have?

Not really. I have been offered a few times but didn't bother. If I was with a girl who really wanted it I would, but it has only come up for me with girls I really cared about who I knew would rather not but were just offering to be nice.

If it was a real driving urge for me, I would have gone for it but it is not a priority in my mind.

I don't see it happening with my current partner and who knows how many more partners I will even have?

I see what you mean. Like I said previously, I think it makes more sense with younger chicks. Pretty sure they have better bowel control. Might get messy with an older woman.

of course, that's where the notion came that hiv was a homosexual disease, because a higher number of male gays were contracting it. people thought (and still think in some countries) that if you got it it was because you were a faggot.

I just found this though, rocked my world a little man. DEFINITELY get to know her 1st.

Health considerations
Unprotected anal intercourse is considered a high-risk activity for both males and females. People who have unprotected anal intercourse are at high risk for many sexually transmitted infections, including HIV due to lack of natural lubrication, which can lead to tears and exposure to blood. Condom use during anal sex is a must.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) can and do occur around the anus and inside the rectum, including intestinal parasites, gonorrhea, HIV, chlamydia, syphilis, herpes, HPV, and hepatitis.
Oral sex, including rimming, or analingus, can put both partners at risk for hepatitis, herpes, HPV, and parasites.
If you notice any pain, sores, discharge, or lumps around or inside the anus, make an appointment with a health care provider as soon as possible. Appointments can be made at McKinley Health Center by calling Dial-A-Nurse at 333-2700.
For heterosexual couples, pregnancy can occur if semen is deposited near or around the vaginal opening.
Anal complications not related to anal sex include: irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, fissures or tears. If you are suffering from any of these medical concerns, do not engage in anal sex until you have consulted with a physician.

of course, that's where the notion came that hiv was a homosexual disease, because a higher number of male gays were contracting it. people thought (and still think in some countries) that if you got it it was because you were a faggot.

Roguejuror, what are your thoughts on faggots? Are you ever coming back to nyc?

yes i will.

faggots don't bother me at all. you can hold hand, kiss, fuck, adopt a baby, marry, walk around naked, whatever dude. all the fagotityness is none of my business. if they cool we hang out, those preachy lesbians and rallying faggots get annoying though.

yes i will.

faggots don't bother me at all. you can hold hand, kiss, fuck, adopt a baby, marry, walk around naked, whatever dude. all the fagotityness is none of my business. if they cool we hang out, those preachy lesbians and rallying faggots get annoying though.

this.

i must say this thread has brought a lot to light to me. i have never done full anal (lingus a number of times though) before and was pretty pleased that my new girl is so excited about it. I was really going to jump into it. Now knowing the possible serious repercussions I will research it much more before delving in, which at this point with all the shit i talked I really have to.

So Blitty where as my answer was originally a definite yes, just go with it, the information we have kicked around makes me now say for God sakes make sure she's clean first.

True dat steves.

I got me a 36 pack of trojans. Blitty safe these days.

On another note. What are the practicalities of intercourse with a condom, and then removal prior to releasing on subject females tits/lips/chin/mouf?

Discuss.

All sound good to me.

Fuck I hate condoms. But I should really stop what I am doing without them.

Or maybe rip it off and have her finish u w her mouth or better yet tits and mouth? Hmm.

Blitty my first reaction is to go for it. But if you are banging her on the first date, I am thinking that there could be more sex on a second occasion, and that regular sex my be better than anal. Yoru 2nd or 3rd time with the girl my be a better time. Know if she sucks in bed and you know this is only going to be a one time thing, I would just stick it in her ass, and go from there based on her reaction.