Is anal inappropriate on the first date?

• Start date
  • Replies 101 Comments
  • Views 4,839 Views

Blitty

guitartown
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I know there are a lot of variables concerning this question. Obviously, if you are in some random city for the night and will never see the girl again anything goes. But what if you are in your hometown and expect to hang out with that girl again, what do you think her thought process is, if you try and or achieve that act on the first meeting?

No offense, but not interested in a universal answer from guys that never get laid i.e. wal66 etc.

question for steve(s)

I think it really depends on the chick, Blitty. Only you can really gauge what you think her reaction would be.

on an actual date, yes... if its some whore you picked up at the bar, anal is fair game
:rayray:

I think it really depends on the chick, Blitty. Only you can really gauge what you think her reaction would be.

Yeah. It just seems like, most of the time they are down to go with the flow. But maybe the next day they are thinking,"Wow that guy analled me on the first date". "That was inappropriate, he should have been happy with the vag, and waited for door #2 on date #2"......or something.

Backdoor encounters on a first date are typically not good relationship builders.

damn you rayray

nice avatar

Backdoor encounters on a first date are typically not good relationship builders.

I trust your judgement McB. I will definitely consider this in the future.

Daft, you are very qualified to participate in this thread. Thanks for stopping by.

Will you share a first date analling story with us?

On a side note, what kind of natural lubrication do you guys prefer? Ive tried the store bought stuff, and that works alright but gets too messy. Vaginal discharge surely comes in handy...personally I am a fan of saliva. Any other recommendations?

Kato im looking at you. Spare the nice guy stuff on this one..

Anal on the first date? Never done it myself (never had anal in my life in fact) but if it's consenting adults yada yada . . .

I agree with whoever said it seems unlikely to lead a long-term relationship. Just a gut feeling. But in this day and age, who knows?

On a side note, what kind of natural lubrication do you guys prefer? Ive tried the store bought stuff, and that works alright but gets too messy. Vaginal discharge surely comes in handy...personally I am a fan of saliva. Any other recommendations?

Kato im looking at you. Spare the nice guy stuff on this one..

way agree on the messy lube thing. saliva is a keeper, i am a decent producer of pre-cum as well.

still a nice guy

I know there are a lot of variables concerning this question. Obviously, if you are in some random city for the night and will never see the girl again anything goes. But what if you are in your hometown and expect to hang out with that girl again, what do you think her thought process is, if you try and or achieve that act on the first meeting?

No offense, but not interested in a universal answer from guys that never get laid i.e. wal66 etc.

Not sure how you go about this. Will you just ask her when she is naked if she wants some from the back door without ever trying the front door?

Not sure how you go about this. Will you just ask her when she is naked if she wants some from the back door without ever trying the front door?

Pavy, it is not polite to ask this question. You just have to go for it and if not denied access, you win!