immolation

• Start date
  • Replies 242 Comments
  • Views 25,811 Views
Don't have a garage anymore. I yearn for a garage, a Zippo and a full case of WD-40.

I always preferred starter fluid.

I"m guessing meeting up with some girls was probably not in the cards for those guys that night.

I'm just saying if you are going to light yourself on fire, not the underpants.

Not the underpants.

immolation in the mainstream press, isis fighters burn alive jordanian air pilot hostage, american fox news publishes the unedited propaganda video, immolation at 17:00 mark, soaked in gasoline and caged his skin melts and drips like liquid along with blood off his face to end charred stiff breaking into pieces in a bowing for mercy position, strong images warning

full video: http://video.foxnews.com/v/40305839...ideo-isis-burns-hostage-alive/?#sp=show-clips

vzKNJ4z.jpg

the king of jordan vows revenge, the country revolts in anger againsts isis

I will pass as well. Flyers hockey is bad enough to watch.

At first I thought the picture was his charred face...I didn't realize he was looking down... pre-immolation. I refuse to watch the video.

I clicked on it then I stopped while it was still showing Arabic gibberish.

Ugh ugh ugh.

forced immolation is where kato draws the line

Kato, this is a great thread but I prefer happy endings! How bout more public sex vids? Maybe GL could use a thread entitled "Public Sex!"
:dunno:

the baby at the end really sold me

you know fuck that guy. I'm there that happens and my latte experience is seriously diminished.