I'm worried...

• Start date
  • Replies 106 Comments
  • Views 10,736 Views
4% eh? I wonder how she adds that up.

She's a FaceBooker, said there is this thing you can do on FaceBook where you enter the places you've been and it tracks the amount of the world you have been to. I can neither confirm nor deny this though. I just learned to multi-quote personally.

Multi-quoting is fancier than installing random Facebook apps Wally, you should be proud.

No ball talk, unless it is Rayray and his TP experiment per earlier thread....

I'm hoping Dafty and NickyNoodle can get things back on course? I'm a romantic! Love movies that end with couple riding off in the sunset together! :love:

Everyone on this board should be nicer to Daffy's memory. No one wants to see his questionable photots more than me...but....

And I HOPE even MF can recognize that Daffy was a pioneer of Gamelive.....I've wasted enough time defending someone who fell apart in front of our eyes.....

But he really hasn't wished harm to many of those here wishing for ultimate humiliation (myself included)

Check ourselves. For real.

I have never been more jealous of a small stuffed dog in my life.

Everyone on this board should be nicer to Daffy's memory. No one wants to see his questionable photots more than me...but....

And I HOPE even MF can recognize that Daffy was a pioneer of Gamelive.....I've wasted enough time defending someone who fell apart in front of our eyes.....

But he really hasn't wished harm to many of those here wishing for ultimate humiliation (myself included)

WTF? Nudes are all we're asking for. Not really for real either. Why so sensitive? :dunno:

I think you know why he was so sensitive when posting that. :mushroom:

Can I be the pioneer of the drunks.

Tully I thought that was already a given.