I'm worried...

• Start date
  • Replies 106 Comments
  • Views 10,748 Views
Teela, I am verymuch ok. I was concerned I wouldn"t be able to stay today due to work, there are only 2 of us licensed to operate the treatment plant and we alternate weekends. It was the other guys weekend but he had a situation so I had to take care of work duties.

Robyn, I pray, I say I PRAY to all tht's wholly that you have a pic of Teela doing "Rock Out Chick" absolutely priceless.

I have never met such HAPPY drunks in my life. I am used to peope getting a few too many and looking for a free-for-all fight. Seriously though I can't confirm enough what a pleasure my brief time with yu guys was.

To anyone who hasn't met Bread, he's not a 5'5" little wormy type of guy. Built a little more like a MMA contender than an internet MMA fan.

Anyone who get"s interested in Teela through her posting or seeing her pics, I can assure you they both pale in comparrison to Teela the actual person. I repeat Robyn please please hve Rock Out Teela Pic.

BGS or Bread, either of you remember "World Class Ass" barenders name? Her look was priceless when Bread told her he and I were a gay couple and I imediately told her I was a top. She was game.

Robyn now has an old favorite drink with a new twist thanks to a certain non-drinker with good tatse.

I eve contributed to the purchase of illegal, inllicit drugs lastnight. Henry, some guy downtown bummed a buck to help buy some weed. I think I gave away another $10 to various people the 2 1/2 blocks back to the parking garag. I was in the spirit.

Only bad thing, FUCK ONE WAY STREETS! It took me an hour and a half to find the Marriot fer the bars cause streets are one way or closed off.

BGS or Bread, either of you remember "World Class Ass" barenders name? Her look was priceless when Bread told her he and I were a gay couple and I imediately told her I was a top. She was game.

:lmao:

:rofl:

Bread looks like he's a scrawny 145 lbs kid next to you. It's not all fat either sir. Did I say sir? Sir.

I bet you're impossible to knock out.

Matty I can take a punch pretty well and when forced I can hold my own but Matty I a lover not a fighter. Plus I got bad knees Matty and a sharp scapper is gonna go for them pretty quickly.

Matty I can take a punch pretty well and when forced I can hold my own but Matty I a lover not a fighter. Plus I got bad knees Matty and a sharp scapper is gonna go for them pretty quickly.

Right, and you are a real human. That always helps in social situations.

Wal you gonna do the CFB picks here? What is the plan?

I don't know Coug's.

I will probably start out at all thefoums and IF I am continuing to have success then I will finish out just here in hopes hat it will maybe garner more members for GameLive.

"Rock Out" is a definite sign of drunkage on my part. I can understand why Bread took my drink away now.

Teela, you have pretty nails. I noticed that right off. Probably a girl thing.

Those are great pics of Teela. For some reason I thought she was in her 40's but she is obviously quite a bit younger.

Muddy,

Teela is a HS senior. Don't let the pictures fool you.

Those are great pics of Teela. For some reason I thought she was in her 40's but she is obviously quite a bit younger.

I've heard that I'm in my 40's. Not true.

I'm falling apart like I'm in my 60's.

No broken bones by anyone this weekend!

can we get a kenny powers smiley for BGS?

RayRay I'm pretty sure Tella had me do a video for you last night in my altered state. I guess we'll both wait and see.

she just re sent it, but i still havent gotten it...ohhh i want it bad now...
:fok: