I'm getting divorced

• Start date
  • Replies 122 Comments
  • Views 13,328 Views
I don't know.

Just kidding she's in the other room.
Chopped up into little cubes, bagged, and stuffed in the freezer?

Doesn't surprise me one iota.

Bread don't make amateur mistakes disposing of the body pal.
Plommer would hate to see you get caught (and arrested by Daft).

Rubyn, please gives us yes or no to Bread's proclamation? :dunno:

I have absolutely nothing to do with this decision. This is all bread.

Robyn can you make your avatar bounce?

Thanks

I don't think we can have animated gifs here, although Juror should make an exception for mine.

if savior dog was alive, he would be crying.

this is all happening because there is no Savior Dog, he would surely save the day

I have absolutely nothing to do with this decision. This is all bread.

Glad to hear that! It's probably only a faze he's going through on wishing he had a male life partner! Bread, we love you as much as Rubyn does!

I think something this important needs to be put to a gamelive vote.

Finally someone is talking sense.

I heard they hold up in divorce court and save people a lot of time.

Start one Nina, make the votes public.

I shoulda asked for the earrings back.

With Nina giving the democratic view of having a vote I suggest if the divorce goes through we should have another vote!

Knowing it would be uncomfortable for all concerned if both Bread and Rubyn continued posting here at GL and that only one should stay, I vote for Rubyn to stay and Bread to go! Just saying but hopefully they stay together! :yes:

With Nina giving the democratic view of having a vote I suggest if the divorce goes through we should have another vote!

Knowing it would be uncomfortable for all concerned if both Bread and Rubyn continued posting here at GL and that only one should stay, I vote for Rubyn to stay and Bread to go! Just saying but hopefully they stay together! :yes:

We are getting ready to do Dive Bar Sunday in a few minutes. Oh hey holler, I'm drunk. And naked.