I wrote a song....

• Start date
  • Replies 62 Comments
  • Views 2,892 Views
yeah, a machine doing such sensitive work should have been using some type of back up

he should try doing a Spotlight search with the exact file name, it just might still be there just not in the correct location, "Command-Space bar" buttons to pull up the search

or if want to pursuit it further buy a data recovery app from the mac app store, most of the time files aren't actually deleted right away, they are just "marked for delete" and kept in storage for a while, if DP8 somehow wiped the file it might still be in storage hidden

yeah, a machine doing such sensitive work should have been using some type of back up

he should try doing a Spotlight search with the exact file name, it just might still be there just not in the correct location, "Command-Space bar" buttons to pull up the search

or if want to pursuit it further buy a data recovery app from the mac app store, most of the time files aren't actually deleted right away, they are just "marked for delete" and kept in storage for a while, if DP8 somehow wiped the file it might still be in storage hidden
I will pass this info along to him, Juror.

I appreciate it very much.

Huge setback. Temporarily gutted....

In an unprecedented event (for me), after having the track 80% completed, the entire file we had for the track completely vanished.

The software we use (Digital Performer 8) even has an Autosave function so we are totally baffled.

Not looking for sympathy. But for the tens of thousands of people eagerly awaiting the track.......I have to totally start from scratch. There is an MP3 of the 80% we had completed but that will do us no good.

I’m just sitting on my balcony tilting with bourbon right now.
Jesus, this is shitty news

absolutely heartbreaking

i remember your old stuff with the ex wot, wod - liked that

like this more brother - talent kato wishes he has/had

If you enjoyed the video, please hit the Subscribe button (in red letters below the video).

It’s free, you don’t get bombarded by videos and it could help me out down the road.

The video ended up getting me a manager who created this website which makes it easy to follow the project on Instagram and Facebook etc

Happy to share with my community of friends here.

:)

Last edited:
Woah! That’s insanely impressive!!

Bravo, tronner.

:bowdown:

Bravo.

:ohmy: Tronnerballs! :bowdown: You wear Docs and play a Jag you beautiful silver fox you! 🤩

Subscribed.
:pepe:
Like to talk to the one MFer who disliked it.
. :sbrjohn:

Tronner, you're no Barry Manilow pal, but good stuff just the same.
:boxcleanersdaddy:

:ron:

:laugh: Is that a three year old Tron in that picture?
Kind of an interesting groove in there :yes: