I wrote a song....

• Start date
  • Replies 62 Comments
  • Views 2,902 Views
My reading voice for Tron is probably wrong. I don't really remember how he talks unlike most of y'alls (stevie, Rogatien, reno, Blitty, Boner, Casper, Vegas Dave, etc.)

Excellent stuff tronner!

Keep’em coming!!

just cause he we were at the bash together, I figure I'd at least recognize the voice. :thinking: Sure I'd recognize Matty

@GirlsSerious

0 followers. That’s almost hard to do, right?

I should mention that I’m not laser focused on Twitter followers. I was just kind of thinking of ways to get music “out there”. I’m not good at that aspect of things.

:dunno:

you should get in touch with Cougarbait, he got his music out there pretty successfully.

can you post the lyrics here? I might sing it to Big Al this evening

I'll be your first follower

Forgot to mention an interesting (to some) factoid about my song........

The song is produced by the father of this guy

:handshake:

TL;DR : Boots produced the majority of Beyoncé’s album in 2017

Before leaning too hard into social media/marketing, I'd recommend having more songs available, maybe even an EP? You only get one shot at a first impression... best to give folks you acquire the chance to become fans with a handful of songs/content available vs. a fairly small presence online.

Wrote another song

About half way through the recording process.

being in a recording studio working on a track brings me an incredible amount of joy

new track is called, “Desperate (On and On)”

Last edited:
Wrote another song

About half way through the recording process.

being in a recording studio working on a track brings me an incredible amount of joy

new track is called, “Desperate (On and On)”
Huge setback. Temporarily gutted....

In an unprecedented event (for me), after having the track 80% completed, the entire file we had for the track completely vanished.

The software we use (Digital Performer 8) even has an Autosave function so we are totally baffled.

Not looking for sympathy. But for the tens of thousands of people eagerly awaiting the track.......I have to totally start from scratch. There is an MP3 of the 80% we had completed but that will do us no good.

I’m just sitting on my balcony tilting with bourbon right now.

damn man :console:

file still might be around there, might want to try a data recovery app

damn man :console:

file still might be around there, might want to try a data recovery app
My engineer mentioned if he had used Time Machine he could have recovered it

:dunno: