I really dislike Blitty

• Start date
  • Replies 1,287 Comments
  • Views 108,350 Views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like he is slowly having a break down and we're all going to find him sitting in a corner of his apartment holding his knees close to his chest and rocking back and forth while muttering insults toward us. Empty bottles all over the place and empty coke and crystal meth bags all over. A half burnt out cig that he couldn't smoke with his shaking hands and the smell of desperation seeping from his pores.

YES!

laughing at the 'smell of desperation'

Cali is such a slut for not fucking blitty.

What a whore.

What a surprise that your only post of the day is in this thread. :rolleyes:

It was 7:50 in the morning dude. The day you're still on is over pal. Get some sleep.

Well, sorry to those who give a shit, but I'm going to use my ban-button on the only poster it works for.

I don't know how many times I've seen people derided for making farewell posts on here. When I dropped out the first time, I thought I did the right thing by just quietly going away, but people didn't seem to like that either. So, I'll try it with the self-indulgent bullshit this time. If nothing else, it'll assure that I stay away this time, if for no other reason than stubbornness and spite.

About this whole "I'm only goofing around to get a rise out of you. You take this stuff too seriously" attitude that's so prevalent on here, once you get a rise out of someone and you know it, it's really not goofing around anymore. It's intentionally making life harder for someone, and unless that person has really done something to deserve it, other than not being your kind of person, it's pretty shitty behavior. People that go through life with that kind of attitude make this world a lot less fun for everyone.

I was never here for any other reason than the desire for what was a nice little community, and I left when it stopped feeling like that to me. I'll point out that I left here, that time, before the New Orleans trip. I think people have it in their heads that my leaving had to do with the events down there. It didn't. I was already gone.

This has been a shitty year. I missed some of the people on here, and I got drawn back in to that little bit of the old feeling that was still here.

But, on average I feel worse, not better, after a visit to here. So, it's a pretty easy decision. I have other ways to talk to most of the people that I like on here. I'll miss the good stuff, but it's not good enough to balance out how often I feel grossed out or angry.

I guess that about does it.
See you all in hell.

-x

Last edited:
i am sorry to see that mr. x

you are a friend of mine.

hope to see you soon.

love-

kato

Completely inappropriate response from Blitty in 3.............2...............1..........................

Take care, Mr.X. For what it's worth, I've felt the same way many times. But if I left I'd lose part of my eating breakfast routine and that just isn't acceptable.

Good post.... God bless mr.x i know u don't know me. b8t i'll miss u. that post by blitty was disgusting.

Mr X that is sad news. I don't really care for you and you don't really care for me, and that's fine.

But you are an entertaining read and the place is more fun when you are posting.

I've made some pretty below-the-belt remarks as well and for that I apologize. But other than that, yeah, hell sounds about right. See you soon.

Need to get this thread back on track.

Mr X, do you really dislike Blitty?

It was good posting for a while last night. You know, the coin revolution, the ban button, etc... It was like old times for half an hour Mr.X.

Status
Not open for further replies.