I quit drinking

• Start date
  • Replies 32 Comments
  • Views 3,325 Views
He's was probably out socializing with his fancy professional friends

heineken in latin america get watered down

it's actually stronger in the usa

Its best fresh off the pipes in Amsterdam. Have had some good times at that brewery.

Durito. I am surprised you dont like Costa rica with its bar choices and your gambling. Columbia seems to have some of the most beautiful women in our hemisphere and it is a gorgeous country from what I have heard and seen in pictures, so I can see why you love it.

You said you didn't like C.R. , what made you choose Columbia over Costa rica or other latin american/central American nations to live in.

corporate phone?? please elaborate Rogie

FreeFall went on a posting spree last night!

Reeto you still alive?

T'was election night you foks, roomie and I held a BBQ. Well I held a BBQ while the roomie was sitting in a corner.

My brand new bottle of Maker's is almost done. I hurt.

None of my "professional frens" made it. Nine-to-fivers don't go out on a weeknight.

:bashing::bashing::bashing:

T'was election night you foks, roomie and I held a BBQ. Well I held a BBQ while the roomie was sitting in a corner.

My brand new bottle of Maker's is almost done. I hurt.

None of my "professional frens" made it. Nine-to-fivers don't go out on a weeknight.

:bashing::bashing::bashing:

:kiss2:

I need sleep.

Maybe a drink first.

Matty, get a drink, or two. and run a hot bath and post for another 30 mins. then take a nice nap....

you'll be a new man

my naps are like 2 hours long, archie your naps are like 5 minutes

no no. I take 3-4 hr naps very frequently.

if I can't sleep for a long long long time. I'll take a power/cat nap for 20-30 mins but if you go longer than that or less than 3 hrs you wake up not knowing where the fuk you are or who the fuk you are......