I need to vent

• Start date
  • Replies 131 Comments
  • Views 10,173 Views
So Stevie and Cami aren't together anymore?
Did he go back to the mini-mart pickle chic?

Wally, I wanted to ask about that track you built? Did it involve much regulations with permits or some kind of bureaucracy?

So Stevie and Cami aren't together anymore?
Did he go back to the mini-mart pickle chic?

Wallaaaaaaay!

Not only are Steve and Cami no longer together, Steve is no longer together, reality dumped him not shortly after he left Cami.

Steve is nothing but a former shell of himself. He's cracked.

He's gone full Dennis Hopper.

826.gif

Wally, I wanted to ask about that track you built? Did it involve much regulations with permits or some kind of bureaucracy?

Reno it should have. If I were to do it today with the new city manager it would have been hoop after hoop to jump through. Site plans, permits, approvals and such. Fortunately I did it the old school way. I did it and told them about it afterwards then sold them on the idea of how awesome it would be and had them adopt it.

Course now I am in trouble because I repaired the old drivers stand without engineering or permits. I was trying to prevent the city from potentially getting sued due to someone getting hurt on a very unstable and rotting stand. What I did was create the potential for someone to sue the city for getting hurt on an unregulated structure.

Wallaaaaaaay!

Not only are Steve and Cami no longer together, Steve is no longer together, reality dumped him not shortly after he left Cami.

Steve is nothing but a former shell of himself. He's cracked.

Plomsickle, wasn't he always cracked? I mean he was unbalanced before Cami.

My turn to vent.

I get more and more rogue hair growing on my upper cheeks. Gotta spend time locating and tweezing them out every other morning. :fok:
This what happens when you try stretching your toes.
Can't win.

Last edited:
Thanx Wally. I was trying to get an idea of how big a hassle it would be to build some kind of roller hockey rink. Sounds like the bureaucracy alone would be too much to deal with

Reno the best thing to do is get a group together who will work to get others at least seemingly interested. Approach you city council meetings. Start FaceBook campaigns rallying the troops to put pressure on the city to see the need to have it as a form of recreation.

Plomsickle, wasn't he always cracked? I mean he was unbalanced before Cami.

He has always been nuts yes, but he went into batshit crazy attack mode making crazy claims etc. For some reason he zoned in on me, Casper and Fairwarning.

Did anyone consider Cami might have been doing some voodoo dark magic while Stevie was sleeping and maybe lacing his meds with hallucinogens?

Plommer, maybe you already know this but there are some crazy women out there.

He has always been nuts yes, but he went into batshit crazy attack mode making crazy claims etc. For some reason he zoned in on me, Casper and Fairwarning.

And me, at one time.

My turn to vent.

I get more and more rogue hair growing on my upper cheeks. Gotta spend time locating and tweezing them out every other morning. :fok:

Why tweeze? Can't you just shave 'em?

I'm probably missing something but seems like it would increase shaving time by 0.027 seconds per shave.

Which is not much.

I think women fear that Dermaplaning will cause them to have thicker hair growing back in, until they have 5 o'clock shadows in a few years

Tweezing is more satisfying, and it lasts a week or two.

My money is on: inhaled a shitload of holi dust.