I need to vent

• Start date
  • Replies 131 Comments
  • Views 10,284 Views
this?

VfplWdH.jpg

he swam in that river, got sick very badly for days, almost didn't make it :dunno: is what I remember him saying.
I don't know if he was looking for himself though.

:ohmy:

i wouldn't swim in that river

i can't swim

Wallaaaaaaay!

Not only are Steve and Cami no longer together, Steve is no longer together, reality dumped him not shortly after he left Cami.

Steve is nothing but a former shell of himself. He's cracked.

He did find enough moxie to trash me to IAG yesterday on facebook messenger.

fucker needs to die or get help and leave me alone.

Yep. Ganges got me in Rishikesh.

Pretty clean Ganges up there in the Himalaya, relatively speaking, that time of year. Not clean enough.

If anyone wants to know what it's like to puke so hard you accidentally poop on your feet, I'm the guy to ask.

MrX
If anyone wants to know what it's like to puke so hard you accidentally poop on your feet, I'm the guy to ask.

330.gif

Made. My. Night.

Did anyone consider Cami might have been doing some voodoo dark magic while Stevie was sleeping and maybe lacing his meds with hallucinogens?

Plommer, maybe you already know this but there are some crazy women out there.

Minority of women are not crazy, agreed.

Rishikesh is kind of cool, but also a little overrun with westerners getting their yoga teacher training. It's a weird getting there after weeks of hardly seeing any Americans and then suddenly seeing California girls everywhere.

The ashram that the Beatles stayed at for awhile is there. It's been shut down for a long time, and is technically off-limits, but it's easy to sneak into. Really cool compound that is being swallowed by the jungle. Lots of cool Beatles themed graffiti, especially if you find the rooms that they lived in.

901546_10151363952779117_1214764412_o.jpg

903533_10151363950809117_1533408903_o.jpg

892845_10151363946104117_266911777_o.jpg

891849_10151363944474117_1579549869_o.jpg

Having deja vu. I must have posted this before.

I don't know which is worse, that I don't remember writing essentially the exact same post, or that 90% of the time when I read my old writing I don't feel like what I'm reading is something I would say.

MrX
I don't know which is worse, that I don't remember writing essentially the exact same post, or that 90% of the time when I read my old writing I don't feel like what I'm reading is something I would say.

oddly, I don't find that surprising

fucking imperialists. look what they did to the world:sparesomecutter: