I need to vent

• Start date
  • Replies 131 Comments
  • Views 10,295 Views
I remember going on a fly-in fishing trip to Temagami - and the water surrounding our island was so clear I would just dunk my cup in there and drink it. Didn't happen a ton since I was mostly drinking beer but still, it happened.

Point is, like, that shit up there, like, :fok:

Well, fuccy got us sick. I.am.miserable.

Nina, how is your man?

Nina, how is your man?

We are now 3 weeks out from surgery to remove the pus ball thingie in his head. Since he has been in the hospital so long (getting close to 2 months now) he is working on rehab right now while they basically monitor everything. I might have given him a brain spike one evening but I refuse to say how :nun: He is getting impatient to get out and is cussing a lot.

well, ya'll either got into it, or got into it ;), either way, I hope he is doing better....which it sounds like he is progressing.
I am sure he is quite anxious to be out of the hospital and enjoy the freedoms of life again.
So what happens when he does get to come home, like what are the precautions now etc?

I don't know yet. They have some sort of electronic device in his head to help keep down seizures which started after he smacked his head last September. I asked him if that meant that during more intimate moments, he would be able to turn people's lights off and on within a 5 mile radius. They are still keeping most of his devices from him. I personally think they would want to see what that did sensory wise but they don't ask me. He is getting to swim a lot and do exercises in the pool. He is doing some occupational therapy by building a drone. I'm not sure what their schedule is. He did say he feels like a lab rat.

Oh wow. is the electronic device permanent?

I agree, you'd think they want to monitor that, unless maybe he isn't ready for that yet.

Building a drone is cool, at least it gives him something productive to do.

Any idea how much longer he is stuck there?

I don't blame him for feeling like a lab rat, I would think at some point I would too.

Device is permanent. The drone is a good mind activity as well as working his hands and fingers. From my work, I have heard my doc mention how quickly muscles can atrophy when not used, and that fingers are the worse. He was laid up, sedated most of the time for the better part of a month, so he has a lot of muscles to get moving again. The mass that they removed was up near the hypothalmus on the right side. And that side of the brain works the left side of the body. He is left hand dominant so getting those fingers working nimbly has been challenging. But he is making improvements. He tried to claim that chewing gum caused a reflexive action of shooting a bird. So the middle finger works really well.

Hope things improve for your man!

ahahahaha, what a shit. troublemaker lol.
Ahh, that all makes sense.
improvement, however small are good! thank the lord!

How is Mr Nina?

My mr had physical therapy today. they want to see him twice a week now. He has at least another 3 -4 weeks off. He's going crazy. He's still super restricted, so he really can't do much right now. I feel so bad for him, he's miserable.

How did this guy get foked up? Cami, you win Gamelive caretaker award

lol gee, thanks. Accident at work.

Someone check on mr. Teela

Yeah, what happened?

I AM FOKING TIRED..........

I don't know if anything happened

but I have a theory that all the female posters here at GL are jinxing their men's health

someone check on mr. teela