I need to vent

• Start date
  • Replies 131 Comments
  • Views 10,209 Views
see....he needs you, needs to hear your voice, you are his extra bit of strength. What are their predictions for him, is he going to be ok?

Yeah I think so. It will be another slow process. The infection numbers are slowly coming down. And the doctors in FL are consulting with some at Mayo and Johns Hopkin. Every little bit helps!

Yeah I think so. It will be another slow process. The infection numbers are slowly coming down. And the doctors in FL are consulting with some at Mayo and Johns Hopkin. Every little bit helps!

well that's some good news that the infection numbers are going down. I'll continue to pray for you both

Gainesville.

Today I got a great update and a sweet message from him. I had reached out to Wally earlier in the week since he is close to Gainesville, just in case I needed someone there for Mr. NIna's son. But so far, Wally is getting to race him cars uninterrupted!

pretty sure Wally Bubbles could heal a man just by touching him

shoulda got a happy meal

wally once walked on water to save a pet from the pond of death, true story

Gainesville.

Today I got a great update and a sweet message from him. I had reached out to Wally earlier in the week since he is close to Gainesville, just in case I needed someone there for Mr. NIna's son. But so far, Wally is getting to race him cars uninterrupted!

aww, this is good. What is the update?

So, not this weekend, but next, I have to go to a wine tasting event with my roommate. I promised her months ago I would go, only because she was super excited and nagging me about it. I was hoping my man would come with us, but he doesn't seem very interested. It's an hour away, so it likely means me being gone all day. On a saturday, which kind of sucks. The weekends are the only real time he and I get together. yeah sure there's week days, but I spend at least one day with my roommate, plus when you account for the walk home, showers, dinner, calls to family, by the time we actually get to sit down together we only get an hour or two to spend. Hopefully, even though it isn't something he is interested in, he will come for me.

Still hunting for my own place...it's hard finding something out here I can afford. I had hoped and planned on having my own place by now. starting over from nothing takes much longer than I anticipated.

So so sorry Nina to hear about Mr Nina! He is in our prayers for a full recovery!

aww, this is good. What is the update?

He is doing better. They have transferred him up to Johns Hopkins for evaluation and possibly (probably) surgery. They have already started testing and scanning. The kids are in the hotel by the hospital. And as soon as they know something, they will let me know.

So so sorry Nina to hear about Mr Nina! He is in our prayers for a full recovery!

Thank you, Mr. M!!!!

Oh wow, prayers for a good surgery and speedy recovery! I am sorry you guys are going through this, but glad that he is getting the treatment he needs and is slowly improving.

How many kids MrNina has?

Mr. Nina has spawned 5 times. He used to be a man-ho. He does not have a close relationship with the oldest 3. I haven't met them only the youngest 2. Which was one reason he didn't want to start over (with kids) with me. Which is ok. Now there are grandkids and grandbabies. And my wonderful nephews.

do the oldest 3 know that he is near his deathbed?

yikes

Nina, do you want kids of your own?

do the oldest 3 know that he is near his deathbed?

yikes

I'm sure they do. And he is doing a lot better so no death bed yet!

Nina, do you want kids of your own?

I'm good. While there are times I see a really cute baby (like JL) and my uterus starts screaming for one, I have come to realize that I really value sleep. And those cute babies don't let you sleep til noon on the weekends. So I can satisfy the maternal craving from being the bestest aunt and Gigi to all the little ones in the family. Spoil, pamper, love and send them home.

Got a text today that read "What the @&(#&#^@@)#(*&$# have they done to NASCAR?"

I knew immediately that Mr. Nina had his phone back!!! I feel kind of sorry for the doctors tomorrow. The patient is feeling better and is wanting to escape. And is very cranky.