I need to vent

• Start date
  • Replies 131 Comments
  • Views 10,170 Views
What the fuk did they do to NASCAR?

turned long races into 3 shorter ones. And busted Kyle Busch's face on Sunday. That part I really enjoyed. I hope someone hit him just for funsies.

I lost my little cousin yesterday. he was the one person in my family I was closest to. That's three family members this month. if you include friends my death toll is getting up there. kinda sucky.

today I am trying to avoid everyone. moody af today, everything has me pissed off. everything.

I lost my little cousin yesterday. he was the one person in my family I was closest to. That's three family members this month. if you include friends my death toll is getting up there. kinda sucky.

what happened to him cami?

what happened to him cami?

overdose. I been telling him for years not to mess with certain things, that it could ruin his life. he clearly didn't want to listen anymore. I was always worried this would happen.

The OD death rate is becoming insane out here. it's practically become an epidemic.

It just had just happened a few hours before my mom told me, so tests haven't been ran yet to my knowledge, so idk what specifically.

heroin, meth and shit like that is the big problem in my state right now. More deaths from that than anything else as of late.

The opiate "epidemic" in suburban and even rural USA is becoming well known. Heroin and oxy. It's in Canada to some extent too, but the states seem to be really going downhill with it.

Speed too. Meth.

All I can say is, with my drug-abusing past, it's I wonder I'm still around.

I'm lucky in the facet I couldn't get addicted to anything if I tried. I've tried a couple things in my day, my bodies reaction was so adverse and strong that one bad experience was enough to make me say...hell no, never again. but I also haven't tried anything like H or meth.
muddy - it's good you turned around before it was too late. good job.

So Stevie and Cami aren't together anymore?
Did he go back to the mini-mart pickle chic?

My turn to vent.

I get more and more rogue hair growing on my upper cheeks. Gotta spend time locating and tweezing them out every other morning. :fok:

Matty, I certainly hope you are talking about the cheeks on your face