I LOVE Hurricane Season!

• Start date
  • Replies 118 Comments
  • Views 9,934 Views
I cant work Monday in NYC because of this bullshit "hurricane". Watch it be just a drizzle.

state of emergency alcohol sale ban?

I cant work Monday in NYC because of this bullshit "hurricane". Watch it be just a drizzle.

In other words, Durito, Oksana, and Enigma likely won't be receiving their checks from you this week?

I'm sure they'll be shocked by this news, but completely understandable due to the hurricane and all.

If your in NYC, meet me at Fiddlesticks at 1030.

Unfinished Business.

It didn't even rain here, as expected. Lame.

Pay your debts you fok, or die of Internet cancer. It's the rule around here.

Changed my flight twice and now it looks like she wont hit NYC as hard or at all. Fok.

Lost a day in San Fran but got to switch to a Sunday day flight for a red eye price. I guess it's a wash.

I got pecan-sandied.

maybe the statute of limitations has expired.

and anyway Casper was taking so much the worst of it that perhaps those bets can be cancelled due to a blatantly erroneous line.

Bracing for a direct hit! Let's go Eagles!

sandy-threat-area.jpg
hurricane-sandy-path.jpg
en_1026_pelley_480x360.jpg

Only 16 days til opening day! Looking forward to it!

I asked my wife how many people were dead from this hurricane situation in TX. She said not many, so i began guessing, 1000? 500? 100? 50? She says, i think a couple.

WTF. Cmon, that aint shit.