I LOVE Hurricane Season!

• Start date
  • Replies 118 Comments
  • Views 10,119 Views
Please be safe all.

We have already lost one Gameliver to a Hurricane, let's not make it 2.

Please be safe all.

We have already lost one Gameliver to a Hurricane, let's not make it 2.

Nina? Thought that was a tornado..

Boner, are you back on the grid?

I heard Panic and AAO met up for a gay rendevous and got swept away in a hurricane as they frolicked gayly in surf

big brother flies to Wilmington today.....

someone say some novena's with me

After todays VA earthquake I hope Irene piles onto the VA coast like GL posters in a caligirl thread.

I love it. Follow the weather, things developing, track of each storm, etc.

but let's face it, as far as dissasters go canes ain't really to bad.

You may get to see a hurricane up close, Boner.

She coming your way.

I know. I looked at the revised forcast this morning and got pissed at myself for opening my big mouth. Gotta start thinking about what to do about my 90yr old gma who lives on LI directly on the water. 5ft surge would fill her basement... shiiiiiit.

Alberto crashes the party a little early. Likely wont make hurricane strength... Might interfere with my flight home from Miami tomorrow. Can't wait for hurricane season this year!!!

I'm going to SF tonight and am supposed to fly back in to NYC on a Monday redeye landing Tue 10/30 at 5:19. I need to go straight from JFK to work to put in a 10hr shift starting at 7am.

I'm gonna get fukking PeeCan-Sandied. I hate hurricane season.

Please don't die Boner. We already lost 2 posters to internet cancers. We're on a horrible streak.

I'm going to SF tonight and am supposed to fly back in to NYC on a Monday redeye landing Tue 10/30 at 5:19. I need to go straight from JFK to work to put in a 10hr shift starting at 7am.

I'm gonna get fukking PeeCan-Sandied. I hate hurricane season.
Horrible planning by you boner. :loco: