I like guns,,,they are better than sex

• Start date
  • Replies 61 Comments
  • Views 4,989 Views

RJ, I have a alarm and video surveillance system in my house. I made a conscious decision to put no signs up indicating such in my front yard, sometimes I leave the door open just to see what happens.
th_maniac.gif

It's not how many guns you own that matters but how many can you effectively carry and operate at any given time. You think if you are walking down the street with just one gun and the guy across from you is carrying 12 guns he is in a better position than you to score a kill?

Absolutely not, fact is outside 25 yards you'll never beat a shotgun. I don't plan as a civilian engaging anybody further than 15 feet away nor should anybody do so unless they want to go to jail. Although I have a lot of options, I almost always carry the compact .380.

I create situations where I am under attack while at the range (that includes being robbed, gun to the head, etc)...I'm pretty accurate up to 30 feet and by accurate I mean hitting the target without aiming, just point and unload. I am not suggesting this is how I would perform in a real world situation, let's not kids ourselves the likelihood of me having to use my firearm is nil, kind of like insurance on your house.

That'd be surprising. Even up here it's relatively simple to get a restricted firearm. There's even a gun shop in the city, and Toronto is 100% gun-unfriendly.

https://alflahertys.com/

Either handguns or concealed weapons are forbidden here.

Pretty sure that's why Plaxico did so much jail time.

I see no other purpose to having an assault weapon other than to fend off a large group of people attempting to steal your resources in an end of the world situation. I mean, what else would I have 30 round magazines for
_lmao__by_darkmoon3636.gif
Let 'em come for me, I now belong to some fringe 2nd amendment groups in PA, I can mobilize hundreds in a few hours.

Inner, I shot the .223. They make you set targets like 30 yards away so that you don't shoot through roof. And also mandatory class/test for the license.

Inner, I shot the .223. They make you set targets like 30 yards away so that you don't shoot through roof. And also mandatory class/test for the license.

He built a new gun range a couple years back and we put 12 inch thick walls and 12 inch thick concrete roof in the firing lanes. So even if you shoot at the roof the bullet won't go through.

come to Georgia..you can buy a dozen no questions asked. Bring your checkbook. Ak-47's ain't cheap.

I only want one. How much do they go for? $500? I heard in some places in Africa they cost a chicken. Huge supply over there.

Inner, have you ever implemented guns into your sex life for full arousal?

that baby looks like he was born to wear a gas mask

Absolutely not, fact is outside 25 yards you'll never beat a shotgun. I don't plan as a civilian engaging anybody further than 15 feet away nor should anybody do so unless they want to go to jail. Although I have a lot of options, I almost always carry the compact .380.

I create situations where I am under attack while at the range (that includes being robbed, gun to the head, etc)...I'm pretty accurate up to 30 feet and by accurate I mean hitting the target without aiming, just point and unload. I am not suggesting this is how I would perform in a real world situation, let's not kids ourselves the likelihood of me having to use my firearm is nil, kind of like insurance on your house.

i'm sure you would be fine if you had to use it. maybe it's 0% chance you do. depends on your business. 5 years ago i should have been packing and i wasn't when i was dealing and I was fortunate once. Still, you never know when you're gonna need it. It's good to have one at the house if you have a family too.

i'm sure you would be fine if you had to use it. maybe it's 0% chance you do. depends on your business. 5 years ago i should have been packing and i wasn't when i was dealing and I was fortunate once. Still, you never know when you're gonna need it. It's good to have one at the house if you have a family too.
please share this story
did you keep it real while being strong armed?
did you cower like a little girl in the presence of firearm shoved against your temple?