I like guns,,,they are better than sex

• Start date
  • Replies 61 Comments
  • Views 4,993 Views
inner how many cats you have now a days?

Only (4)

30mwdvl.jpg

287j6vk.jpg

Where was this? What caliber were you shooting? Surprised they let you use those indoors. Have you looked into what you have to do to get one in NYC:sbrjohn:

AR-15. Not sure of caliber. That was in socal. I have my high-powered rifle license there now.

I think guns are completely outlawed in Manhattan. Not sure the rest of the state laws.

Can you provide me the name of the place/individual in Georgia where I could buy those rifles, it's against the law to sell one, let alone a dozen "no questions asked"?

Q: What background checks are performed on Georgia Weapons License applicants?

A: An applicant for a Georgia Weapons License must submit to one state and two federal criminal background checks. Two of these checks (GCIC and NCIC) are fingerprint based. In addition, the probate judge may check the mental health, drug, or alcohol addiction records of the Georgia Department of Human Resources. There are additional checks for Georgia residents who are not United States citizens.

AK-47's are cheaper than most decent assault weapons by the way....if you paying more than 750...you got ripped off.

The gun store where I go to shoot has them on sale. You can buy as many as you like. When I bought my guns the guy took my social called a number and after a couple minutes I was cleared to buy. No fingerprints. They even sell .50 caliber browning machine guns if you want to install one on your jeep. The amount of guns you can buy at the store is only limited by the amount of money you can bring at the store.

The gun store where I go to shoot has them on sale. You can buy as many as you like. When I bought my guns the guy took my social called a number and after a couple minutes I was cleared to buy. No fingerprints. They even sell .50 caliber browning machine guns if you want to install one on your jeep. The amount of guns you can buy at the store is only limited by the amount of money you can bring at the store.

Well, here we go again :)

You had to show a State issued ID and that call was to NICS (National Instant Criminal Background Check System). If you had any Felonies or M2 charges including threatening someone or domestic violence they would have sent you on your way, without a firearm.

What the hell is a machine gun? Are you suggesting that I can walk into the store and get one of these?

m2.jpg

Two violations of Federal law which would overide State law.

1. You have to go through the ATF to get a "machine gun" which I assume is an automatic weapon. At the minimum, that process takes 6-9 months (see class 3 stamp).

2. No State in this country would allow you to mount any gun to your vehicle
images
You are not allowed to even carry a loaded rifle in a vehicle in most States, a loaded pistol (yes), rifle
absolutely not..

I'll chalk your response up to ball busting.

Damn, that's an ass load of guns.

Right now I'm waiting for a nickle plated silencer to be delivered.

They won't hear a peep.

AR-15. Not sure of caliber. That was in socal. I have my high-powered rifle license there now.

I think guns are completely outlawed in Manhattan. Not sure the rest of the state laws.

The only reason why I asked was because it has a small holographic sight on it (you can see the same on my Mark III in post 1). Nothing wrong with a AR-15 calibrated to .22 but a sight like that won't last too long with a traditional .223 round (common with such a rifle), moreover, I don't know of any indoor range that would allow it to be used in .223 (it would destroy their backstop). Simply put, the .223 travels at 3000 ft per second, I think it is safe to say it goes through concrete, I know mine goes through 1/2 inch steel.

Here is the appropriate holographic for that rifle (about 4-500 dollars).

action13.jpg

Here is a picture of the .22 vs. .223. I have two rifles in .223 I would think long and hard about getting one since they are not appropriate for anything but killing large groups people...that's why I got one.

22_penny_223-tfb.jpg

ha Juror, that's a dark question with a dark answer.

Inner,judging from past posts I've seen you make,you're definitely not stable enough to be carrying that kind of heat. You don't wanna hear that but it's the truth

I only have two firearms and most of the time I don't trust myself.

It's not how many guns you own that matters but how many can you effectively carry and operate at any given time. You think if you are walking down the street with just one gun and the guy across from you is carrying 12 guns he is in a better position than you to score a kill?