• Views 4,965 Views

InTheHole

Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
True

2w33rpk.jpg

I don't see why the two are mutually exclusive.

I'll post this as a favor to my Pal BetPlom

Why all Rugers??

Some type of neurosis on my part...I guess I could of lied and said because they're made in the USA. I also have these

I've gone off the deep end f0cker

ruger-556c.jpg

ruger-mini-14.jpg

and a 10/22

they say men make up for uh err shortcomings...by buying a lot of guns so they feel more manly...

dont shoot :girish: the messenger....(get it? you see what i did pal?)

they say men make up for uh err shortcomings...by buying a lot of guns so they feel more manly...

dont shoot :girish: the messenger....(get it? you see what i did pal?)

goodlooking AND smart !

Ray, you cunt.

EI, you ever shoot at the Issac Walton League on Deep Hollow Road?

my dad was a member back in the day, I was a "Tiny Ike" until I had a few incidents in my early teens

Holer how many of them have a unsuspecting childs name on it??

Only a matter of time pal and we both know it..

EI, you ever shoot at the Issac Walton League on Deep Hollow Road?

my dad was a member back in the day, I was a "Tiny Ike" until I had a few incidents in my early teens

Yes, very well run club.

I want a Baby Desert Eagle. Soooo cute.

I need to get a few guns. AK-47 would be nice.
come to Georgia..you can buy a dozen no questions asked. Bring your checkbook. Ak-47's ain't cheap.

you can get a parts kit for an ak-47 if you'd like. It's kind of cool. My friend also have shells that he got from the cold war. Apparently they have a lot stocked up that they are trying to move and you can open the wood containers and they are stamped the dates.

Kimber-Stainless-II-.45-ACP1.jpg

come to Georgia..you can buy a dozen no questions asked. Bring your checkbook. Ak-47's ain't cheap.

Can you provide me the name of the place/individual in Georgia where I could buy those rifles, it's against the law to sell one, let alone a dozen "no questions asked"?

Q: What background checks are performed on Georgia Weapons License applicants?

A: An applicant for a Georgia Weapons License must submit to one state and two federal criminal background checks. Two of these checks (GCIC and NCIC) are fingerprint based. In addition, the probate judge may check the mental health, drug, or alcohol addiction records of the Georgia Department of Human Resources. There are additional checks for Georgia residents who are not United States citizens.

AK-47's are cheaper than most decent assault weapons by the way....if you paying more than 750...you got ripped off.