• Views 4,315 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
Mudcat? More like BUTTCAT!! :lmao:

Just tring to increase the drama. fuck. im sorry muddy. :reload::headbanger::serious::fro:

cons-yellow teeth, ex smack addict, dying alone.
pros-likes steely dan, thoughtful, witty

Things you may not know about Mucat

He is proud of Canada winning the gold medal
He use to be a mod at SBR

:propeller:

Bread, I starting to also like Plommer's CnutCat. Black or Red? Odd or Even? Left or right? Decisions, decisions? :dunno:

holy shit kato in the house on fire. not house fire though thats weird.

muddy is ugly. i hope he dies alone...no one wants to see that face.

i missed you.

heart

Can you two take your man love out of Mudcat's thread. Thanks

i gots man love for you immor....

i am comfortable with myself... fuck that, lets get back to mudrat bashing...going over to peeps to get the good material

bread, you make me feel......

on another note, robyn's breats (if they really hers) are quite nice... please tell her that i am proud of her

If those are indeed Robyn's boobies, can we have an unedited picture for 1st place in the next bracket contest

qsv8n7.gif

classic bateman:

Mudcat should tell everyone about the scam he ran when things went south for US citizens and Neteller.

Fill us in about how you left your manual labor job so you could scam people

another bateman:

Bottom line is they are yellow, you are old and ugly. You live in rinky dink apartment and drive a car driven by dudes who can't get women.

Bottom line is when you die which may be soon due to your drug use you will die with no one around you. No wife, no girlfriend, no friends, no family.

http://www.peepsplace.com/showthread.php?t=250543&highlight=mudcat

lol...bateman is always good for a chuckle.

immor...UNEDITID? jeezus calm down son you sound like pally. and not that pally isnt the coolest..but you just have to CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!

thanks juror...

i need that!