I hate Mudcat

• Start date
  • Replies 56 Comments
  • Views 4,338 Views
kato i want to know whats going on hre. fill me in son!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck!!!

i am rejunevated. the break up and work hrs were killing me. work is still the same, but i am feeling better. i am getting out of my slump.

lol...bateman is always good for a chuckle.

immor...UNEDITID? jeezus calm down son you sound like pally. and not that pally isnt the coolest..but you just have to CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!

I am calm. Besides you have seen my plays lately.

I have no chance of winning of contest.

I would be out in the 1st round.

I would have no chance of winning the picture.

I am just trying to help increase traffic here.

I am being a team player.

:propeller:

i am rejunevated. the break up and work hrs were killing me. work is still the same, but i am feeling better. i am getting out of my slump.

Break up with a chick?

Don't care for him either.

:lmao:

bread did you meet mrx at the bash?

i was star struck when he sat next to me at the bash poker

moldy dude looks like james bond, i just threw all my cards away

fukk man i never met mr x.

i was too busy drinking with real players like 20four7u Lnmmai:

It would be nice if, instead of just taking pot-shots at me, you would give me constructive feedback on how I can be less detestable.

Help me help you.

That's all well and good but the scars are always there. I scrub and scrub at my teeth until my gums are raw but the yellow never goes away. I am like Lady Macbeth in many ways.

Seriously though, you know what? Bateman and I made up over at Peepsplace. He even invited me to be his friend - which I didn't accept - because (as I explained to him) it may take time for me to warm up to him. That's just who I am. But there was a definite settling down of things.

I don't know how to reject/delete his friendship request so now whenever I sign in at peeps I have this pending notification showing in bold. It is Bateman wanting to me my friend.

It is a funny world sometimes.

:lmao:

oh bateman, so complex

fukk man i never met mr x.

i was too busy drinking with real players like 20four7u Lnmmai:

Bread I still had time to have a drink with Mr. X. I'm ashamed of you

It would be nice if, instead of just taking pot-shots at me, you would give me constructive feedback on how I can be less detestable.

Help me help you.

Maybe if you sang in key and learned to play the piano you would be until then we all hate you muddy.

That's all well and good but the scars are always there. I scrub and scrub at my teeth until my gums are raw but the yellow never goes away. I am like Lady Macbeth in many ways.

Seriously though, you know what? Bateman and I made up over at Peepsplace. He even invited me to be his friend - which I didn't accept - because (as I explained to him) it may take time for me to warm up to him. That's just who I am. But there was a definite settling down of things.

I don't know how to reject/delete his friendship request so now whenever I sign in at peeps I have this pending notification showing in bold. It is Bateman wanting to me my friend.

It is a funny world sometimes.

Here you go, buddy. Click the link and you can manage your Contacts and Friends at Peep's, as well as accept and reject Friendship requests..

http://www.peepsplace.com/profile.php?do=buddylist

muddy dont be dumb. any olive branch offered by bateman was aids-laden.

not that you would care much, as youre an aloof character.

but batty was pm'ing me offering truces...and first beers anytime im in orlando..etc etc....then one week later the fatman & slobyn and the BIG REVELATION were all over the boards. he entertains himself, so eh, whatever....but he's not offering truces to any of us. he is what he is. and he has something.

on all of us.