I hate Mudcat

• Start date
  • Replies 56 Comments
  • Views 4,352 Views
Here you go, buddy. Click the link and you can manage your Contacts and Friends at Peep's, as well as accept and reject Friendship requests..

http://www.peepsplace.com/profile.php?do=buddylist

I'll be damned. It worked. I would swear I didn't do anything that I hadn't tried before but it worked and the notification is gone.

As an unforeseen consequence, now that I don't have that permanent symbol of my desirability, I feel just a bit melancholy.

muddy dont be dumb. any olive branch offered by bateman was aids-laden.

not that you would care much, as youre an aloof character.

but batty was pm'ing me offering truces...and first beers anytime im in orlando..etc etc....then one week later the fatman & slobyn and the BIG REVELATION were all over the boards. he entertains himself, so eh, whatever....but he's not offering truces to any of us. he is what he is. and he has something.

on all of us.

The worst was when he revealed that I have a history of doing drugs. I work so hard at keeping that secret.

Why doesn't Peep post here with us? Does he fear the wrath of Homeydogg if he were to be caught following such worthless posters as ourselves to GL? I still see him posting all over SBR, and I truly can't believe that he finds more value over there than with us.

Peep upon the initial invite said maybe one day. But not for now.

Hopefully he joins us at some point. I love me some Peep.

Interesting, I wonder what's holding him up. His forum is so dull since we left I don't know how he can stand it.

I've decided I like mudcat after all, it's that drunken prick Bread I don't like.....

Fuck him......:crybaby:

Toughen up and get yourself together man. Go fuck some chicks............ and your problems are solved.

Thanks puck...working on it...

i'll send you pics

love some peep too...

I find the topic of this thread mesmerizing.

I don't remember this thread at all. Seriously. What a doozy Saturday was. Jeezus.

I don't remember this thread at all. Seriously. What a doozy Saturday was. Jeezus.

good times

glad to see ur alive. sorry about the death of funds and ur liver

I can't even attempt to be funny or pretend to hate Muddy.

I luv's you man.

Yeah I remember awhile back there was a big poll over at SBR for the most hated poster and I got the fewest votes of the finalists. My nomination was serious - because HedgeHog was mad at me for my gay-tolerant stance.

But I think the other few votes I got were just out of pity.

Well no one likes finishing in last place. Even in a Most Hate poll.

That's what I'm saying.

I think Bread might have won that one. There's a guy people can rally around hating.

Bread is obviously just misunderstood. All the great ones are.