I bought a pineapple

• Start date
  • Replies 194 Comments
  • Views 6,796 Views
I have had a stream of excellent plums that has been going on for months.

Tasty, sweet, good price, you can buy them in large bunches and stick them in the fridge and they last forever.

Plums.

Black plums, I have settled on. I see the red plums over there but haven't gone there.

Hmm. Seeing the last posts there, I must comment: plums have gone away. No decent plums for awhile.

Navel oranges have come on strong though.

What I came here to say though: I tried some sultana raisins. I was saying somewhere that I like the Thompson Seedless and the look of the Sultanas makes me sad and wonder if I might die from them. But I like to buy big bags and sometimes there are only Sultanas available in the large economy size.

So I bought some. In fact I am eating some RIGHT NOW.

But no, definitely prefer the Thompson Seedless. I don't think I will die from the Sultanas - I will finish the bag - but going forward I will pay a bit extra for TS if I have to.

:handshake:

Wildcat sale on grapes though. That is pretty great.

Green and red seedless grapes have been stuck at 4 bucks a pound for a long stretch. That does not fit my budget.

Suddenly out-of-the-blue though ---> buck eighty-eight.

:pikachu:

I have 6 bananas in the fridge that turned brown already. Still salvageable in a shake or something, but I'm never over-bananaing again. :nope:

19 cent bananas at trader joes.

I over banana sometimes because we ballers like that.

:mrquincy:

Bananas in the fridge? I thought we had talked about this.

Bananas are very high in potassium and not for kidney patients. They are also plu #4011 at the store.

Enjoy your 4011s fellas.

Bananas in the fridge? I thought we had talked about this.

Yeah I know but it was a desperate last minute attempt to save them from brownification, much like in America, it couldn't be stopped.

It can't be stopped. US population in 30 years will look very similar to Brazilian population now. White Americans will stop being the majority and pardos by another name will be everywhere. Within your lifetime carnalito.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardo_Brazilians

US population increased almost 2 million since July 2015 till now. 1 out of every 4 new person in the country is a legal migrant. Every 11 seconds a person dies. Old white folks are dying, non white babies are being born, and only 1 out 10 legal migrant is of European origin.

But that multiculturalism won't be the downfall of the country, oligarchs, the police state and computer algorithms will have made three quarter of the total population, including a big chunk of the current middle class white Americans, into the new niggers. Rampant abuse that only a few can afford to live outside of. Again very similar to current day Brazil.

Had a pineapple delivered last week. It's so sweet, shit is criminal. I am starting to think it's probably not good for you at all, it's just to damn sweet.

Bacon, I have a family member who is on K restrictions. Probably for the rest of her life. Hope you make a full recovery.

Had a pineapple delivered last week. It's so sweet, shit is criminal. I am starting to think it's probably not good for you at all, it's just to damn sweet.

Bacon, I have a family member who is on K restrictions. Probably for the rest of her life. Hope you make a full recovery.

Tyvm brother boner.

Enjoy you pineapple :cheers:

I am going to build a wall to keep all the brown bananas out AND I am going to make them pay for it.

:handshake:

Here's the thing though with my stupid dental situation. I have this spot on the bottom left - and I think something has happened in the last month or so - because it has become an absolute MAGNET for stuff.

Doesn't matter what I eat - something is going to get stuck in there and be annoying as hell while it's there and be really a pain to get out.

I swear I was at the grocery store and saw that wildcat sale on grapes, so I figured I should eat one just to make sure they were not completely heinous. So I ate ONE GRAPE. Not even a big grape. They are little grapes. One of them.

The whole rest of my shopping I was dealing with a little piece of grape skin that was hopelessly stuck in there. That's all it takes.

And then I go back to my car and start sawing at my gums with dental floss and trying every different angle until I can get that shit out of there.

No sir, I don't like it.

Here's the thing though.

Oranges are back. Navel oranges. And every time I go shopping at No Frills there is a big honking crate of them. Seems like it is always 3/4 empty and has been thoroughly picked over. They are misshapen and there are no vibrant orange colored ones and sometimes I see one that looks almost the right color but when I pick it up the underside is much yellower.

So I grudgingly settle on about 4 that look the least bad. I've done this about 5 times now over the last month.

Every one of those funky looking oranges has turned out to be just great. Juicy. Delicious.

Oranges. They got it going on.