I bought a pineapple

• Start date
  • Replies 194 Comments
  • Views 6,940 Views
Actually no, just thinking. Price-wise, cans are cheaper. Nothing to worry about but yeah, a buck and change less for 4 servings.

But whole pineapples cost less sometimes too I believe. Seasonal fluctuations and whatnot I believe. Not prime season for pineapple hunting right now I believe.

yeah, I don't know how people eat those canned fruit cocktail things.

I prefer the term frooten cottontail.

I eat that. I like it well enough. People have different tastes in edibles I guess.

Separate species than pineapple for me tho. I had not considered curtailing my consumption of frooten cottontail. As of this moment, it will still more-or-less alternate with the pineapple in my mojo as it has been all along.

I guess I could make my own FC. Well not I guess. Of course I could. I could probably make something really good - but as much extra effort as a whole pineapple is vs. cans - frooten cottontail would be that much more.

But who knows what the future may hold?

I like cutting and slicing pineapple. I love the taste of it after a long day at work.

Know what I'll be having for a mid-morning snack in a few hours?

Fresh pineapple.

You know why?

Because I'm a spazz like that.

I bought this for TOM since he eats was eating so much pineapple.

I've been eating more pineapple because it's supposed to make your cum taste a lot better. Totally serious.

Does eating a lot of pineapple make cum taste better?

question

It's so good. I gnawed on it right down to the core. I actually tried a bite of the core. It looks like maybe you could eat that. It doesn't look that radically different than anything else. But that didn't work out. You're not supposed to eat the core.

The fruit tho - a wonder of nature.

Bought another one of these.

No shortage of stuff on the interwebz but I need the specific opinions of gamelivers who partake: what do you look for ripeness-wise?

Do you like a lot of gold in the outer coloring?

Or wut?

Beat the pineapple against your head..

Headache after 2 whacks equals overripe.

4 whacks equals under.

3 whacks its perfect.

Test must be preformed twice.

Mud if you don't mind buy a pomegranate next time and I will give you tips how to eat it

Not a fan. I will leave the pomegranates to you.

Pineapple is good for the taste of cum.

Asparagus is not.

I bought pre-cut fresh pineapple today which was prompted by this thread. I think it says cured or something on it. It was expensive....will report back.