pally

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
yall can't handle me

I'm BAD, I'm too much for you

maybe only fiveteamer can handle me

Not I, for I am a weeping willow. Will cry at the slightest insult.

Pally can cut a rug!

dancing_fool.gif

pally i bet you used to listen and beatbox in the streets of harlem to ll cool j back in the 80s

And he also took it up the ass in his college days when he was questioning his sexual preferences.

I think you are the biggest idiot here.

I'm smarter then you pal

I know that may be an upsetting thing to have to realize for you

I mean I personally don't really care how smart I am in fact I'd be happier being less smart and less naturally insendiary but its just reality bro

I'm smarter then you pal

I know that may be an upsetting thing to have to realize for you

I mean I personally don't really care how smart I am in fact I'd be happier being less smart and less naturally insendiary but its just reality bro

You can be smarter but you are still an idiot in my book.

Pavy you are a giant among men, but whatever hostility you acquired at another place, please leave it at the door when you arrive at Gamelive.com. Much appreciated and thanks you! :thumbup:

Just because they let blacks into Augusta doesn't mean Gamelive has to let engineers in! My second thought for the day!:yes:

Pavy you are a giant among men, but whatever hostility you acquired at another place, please leave it at the door when you arrive at Gamelive.com. Much appreciated and thanks you! :thumbup:

Just because they let blacks into Augusta doesn't mean Gamelive has to let engineers in! My second thought for the day!:yes:

Mr.Monkey,

Stay out of this. This is between me and the douchebag pally.

Thanks.

well, i guess we'll just have to agree to disagree then

i think i am VERY very smart

What makes y'all think we give a fuck ?

PUNK i will HOUSE you dog! i will WORK you dog! do you understand that?? i will WORK YOU DOG, are you aware of this?

i know because i cant even control it every fukin thing i post causes conflagration and consternation and believe it or not I AM SEVERELY CENSORING MYSELF and trying to hold myself back as much as possible but it just EXPLODES OUT OF ME

do you understand that there is a HOLY TERROR OF RIGHTEOUS INSPIRATION boiling at all times withing me, that only gets fed and enhanced by me never getting laid?

i will work you dog

i know because i cant even control it every fukin thing i post causes conflagration and consternation

Pally calm down. We are just a bunch of drunks here. Please don't make us look up definitions of words

Pally should start calling himself the King. There was a guy at SBR forum that did that and it was the coolest thing ever.

PUNK i will HOUSE you dog! i will WORK you dog! do you understand that?? i will WORK YOU DOG, are you aware of this?

i know because i cant even control it every fukin thing i post causes conflagration and consternation and believe it or not I AM SEVERELY CENSORING MYSELF and trying to hold myself back as much as possible but it just EXPLODES OUT OF ME

do you understand that there is a HOLY TERROR OF RIGHTEOUS INSPIRATION boiling at all times withing me, that only gets fed and enhanced by me never getting laid?

i will work you dog

Pally,

Your style is impetuous. Your defense is impregnable, and you're just ferocious. Everyone wants your heart. Everyone wants to eat your children. Praise be to Allah!!!