I am the coolest, baddest, realest MF on here

• Start date
  • Replies 50 Comments
  • Views 4,713 Views
Pally,

Your style is impetuous. Your defense is impregnable, and you're just ferocious. Everyone wants your heart. Everyone wants to eat your children. Praise be to Allah!!!

yes EXACTLY

mike tyson is a fukin KINDRED SPIRIT to me, he is an "alone I stand" kind of man

I LOVE that guy, he is easily my favorite sports figure and has been for years

whats that quote where he's like "I wish someone stomped on the heads of your children just so you can know the pain I feel just getting up every day"?????

Possibly my favorite quote ever

I was going to put that on my facebook page, as my "favorite quote", but I didnt because I know that would literally reduce to zero my chances of getting laid ever from where they currently are which is maybe 2%-5% or so.

I will go find that quote now and try to put it in my sig here

I've met Mike Tyson. I really don't think people give him as much credit as a modern philosopher as they should. He is constantly trying to solve the ills of the world between sentences. You can see it in his eyes.

fukin DONE! in my sig

I love mike tyson, here is a sampling from youtube

people I am easily the mike tyson of this forum i am a bad bad bad bad man

and while my overall betting record is good but not great - like mike, when I am at my best my picks' EV DOMINATES the best EV of any of you, even monkeyfocker

Pally Tyson. Has a nice ring to it.

Pally. Next time you're in Vegas, I'll show you how to GET LAID!!!

Pally. Next time you're in Vegas, I'll show you how to GET LAID!!!

yes DUDE

vegas is the ONE PLACE I HAVE BEEN WHERE I DO FEEL LIKE I COULD GET LAID! and i am not talking about whores either

i mean vegas really is a different kind of place

i probably should have moved there in my early 20s! if youre not doing anything in life, just floundering around, vegas is probably the best place in the country to move to

I wish i had known that at the time

and it is also maybe the one place a sane person without a family should live

I WANT TO MOVE THERE!! IT MUST BE AWESOME!! can you fuking IMAGINE living in vegas EVERY WEEK OF THE YEAR???

OH MY GOD!!!

pally who are you?

well i cant give you a complete answer (no one could) but i can give you a start

I am a poet, a lover, a fighter, a gambler, a friend, a son, a brother. I am a learner, I am a teacher. I am a man. I am a comedy genius. I am a failure. I am a raconteur, I am a dashing flaneur. I am devilishly clever, and fiendishly witty. I am an observer of the human condition. I am a fighter, I am a poet, I am a lover. I am an internet dater, I am a cast-off of higher education. I am a temptor, I am a brute. I am an empathizer, and I am a thinker. And yes, at times I can be a bitch. I am a nurturer, a mocker, a lover, and a humanist. I am an independent, and I am a vindicator. But most of all, I am free.

i was looking for something more like your other posting handles. thanks for the writeup though.

i was looking for something more like your other posting handles. thanks for the writeup though.

uhh......oh. well I read that one wrong didn't I.........

You need to read BETWEEN the lines to understand, pally. He is cryptic.

Pally is a moron. That's all you need to know.

well i cant give you a complete answer (no one could) but i can give you a start

I am a poet, a lover, a fighter, a gambler, a friend, a son, a brother. I am a learner, I am a teacher. I am a man. I am a comedy genius. I am a failure. I am a raconteur, I am a dashing flaneur. I am devilishly clever, and fiendishly witty. I am an observer of the human condition. I am a fighter, I am a poet, I am a lover. I am an internet dater, I am a cast-off of higher education. I am a temptor, I am a brute. I am an empathizer, and I am a thinker. And yes, at times I can be a bitch. I am a nurturer, a mocker, a lover, and a humanist. I am an independent, and I am a vindicator. But most of all, I am free.

:peace:

Pally is a moron. That's all you need to know.

alright THATS IT!!! YOU WANNA HAVE A FUKING CAPING CONTEST WITH ME PAL??? I WILL FUKIN BURY YOU!!! YOU WANT SOME OF THIS RIGHT HAND??? MY STYLE IS IMPETUOUS MY DEFENSE IS IMPERVIOUS I'M FRANKLY VICIOUS AND FEROCIOUS I WILL EAT YOURE CHILDREN!!!

LETS GO!! YOU WANNA GO UP AGAINST MY 65%, 70% -110 WINNERS?? YOU WANT SOME OF THIS??

alright THATS IT!!! YOU WANNA HAVE A FUKING CAPING CONTEST WITH ME PAL??? I WILL FUKIN BURY YOU!!! YOU WANT SOME OF THIS RIGHT HAND??? MY STYLE IS IMPETUOUS MY DEFENSE IS IMPERVIOUS I'M FRANKLY VICIOUS AND FEROCIOUS I WILL EAT YOURE CHILDREN!!!

LETS GO!! YOU WANNA GO UP AGAINST MY 65%, 70% -110 WINNERS?? YOU WANT SOME OF THIS??

Yes I will do a capping contest for $100 with you. You have no chance and I will be happy to collect your money.