I am the coolest, baddest, realest MF on here

• Start date
  • Replies 50 Comments
  • Views 4,707 Views
Yes I will do a capping contest for $100 with you. You have no chance and I will be happy to collect your money.

you really liking cleveland -6.5? why's that? I'm not sure about that, thinking about putting a little something on Denver

nba will want a competitive game in this markey matchup on TNT

you really liking cleveland -6.5? why's that? I'm not sure about that, thinking about putting a little something on Denver

nba will want a competitive game in this markey matchup on TNT

When I cap for free I don't do well but when there is money on the line I rarely make mistakes.

This is my favorite thread ever NOT involving Shantystar anywhere.

PUNK i will HOUSE you dog! i will WORK you dog! do you understand that?? i will WORK YOU DOG, are you aware of this?

i know because i cant even control it every fukin thing i post causes conflagration and consternation and believe it or not I AM SEVERELY CENSORING MYSELF and trying to hold myself back as much as possible but it just EXPLODES OUT OF ME

do you understand that there is a HOLY TERROR OF RIGHTEOUS INSPIRATION boiling at all times withing me, that only gets fed and enhanced by me never getting laid?

i will work you dog

miss this side of pally

alright THATS IT!!! YOU WANNA HAVE A FUKING CAPING CONTEST WITH ME PAL??? I WILL FUKIN BURY YOU!!! YOU WANT SOME OF THIS RIGHT HAND??? MY STYLE IS IMPETUOUS MY DEFENSE IS IMPERVIOUS I'M FRANKLY VICIOUS AND FEROCIOUS I WILL EAT YOURE CHILDREN!!!

LETS GO!! YOU WANNA GO UP AGAINST MY 65%, 70% -110 WINNERS?? YOU WANT SOME OF THIS??

Yes I will do a capping contest for $100 with you. You have no chance and I will be happy to collect your money.

it is like seeing into future in the past

Pally was such a good sport! Maybe he got a steady girl or something?

Pally come back.
When I put my arms around you.

Kato, I'd like to go on the record and thank you right now for bumping this awesome stuff. These are the types of threads I constantly miss.

Pally is genius and pro.

pro

Attachments

• pl.jpg
    pl.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 141
I love pally...... I just wish he was a kewl dude.....

Kato, I'd like to go on the record and thank you right now for bumping this awesome stuff. These are the types of threads I constantly miss.

Pally is genius and pro.

thanks hun

pally is way above