I am humbled by the sheer starpower on display here in HT. UNREAL.

• Start date
  • Replies 213 Comments
  • Views 16,149 Views
I've heard, read and seen his videos. Give the guy credit he is funny but he's too fokken smooth. Don't trust smooth pretty fuckers. He does clown JJ pretty good though, course he'll have to choose another inspirational source here. Daft is MINE Opie so choose another.

Post those videos you SBR-visiting foks.

I've heard, read and seen his videos. Give the guy credit he is funny but he's too fokken smooth. Don't trust smooth pretty fuckers. He does clown JJ pretty good though, course he'll have to choose another inspirational source here. Daft is MINE Opie so choose another.

Is he friends with Deuce? I hope so.

Opie grace us with an intro vid.

Lots of these guys don't know what you are all about.

But you better bring it. I need this for my recruiting resume. My list is less than spectacular.

Aside from Girish. He was straight money.

I was wondering how he found GL.

If this is indeed your work, this may be a great redeemer for your previous entries (excluding girish obvs).

I think Opie will find GL'ers a much welcomed and needed change of pace at times.

I am very happy he is here.

CB needs to start earning some referral points from RJ

I wish Irish would come back. I miss that guy

humbled, intimidated and emasculated all at the same time. talk about an entrance, that's going to be hard to beat.

I think girish has ditched forums/Coral Way entrepreneuring/book writing/security guarding to solely focus on betting futures.

No more time for nonsense for our boy girish.

Thread #1 6/4/11 4:11am "should you fade phillies to win nl division. just so much value in other plays like giants marlins cardinals ect ect"

Thread #2 6/4/11 4:39am "what are the odds on patriots winning the division. :+clueless "

Thread #3 6/4/11 4:40am "is there a line for marlins to win the division. if so what is the line"

And now he's disappeared again :sad:

Guy had the best coke. Hands down.

didn't he have access to some nice watches?

and guns in the air?

no doubt Opie will bring some quility post to GL

Well we can agree that he has potential to add a few laughs, the jury is still out on the quality of post.

one of my fav memories from fighting irish!!!!! that and the bar on coral way

i think i saw a post from girish himself at rbs the other day...i gave him a hard time, but the annoyingly stupid clause definitely came into play here

i think opies wife might have an issue with that, but im sure he wont mind you asking her