I am humbled by the sheer starpower on display here in HT. UNREAL.

• Start date
  • Replies 213 Comments
  • Views 16,291 Views
sorry if it's been asked already but opie what does the 1988 stand for?

Opie is a stud

How will he handle his first mf battle? Will he show his cock in a tp roll?

Could Madmaxx find and burn down his house?

Many questions still left to be answered.

Materialistic bitches!
Great teeth lovin' ho's.
Pretty boy fancying sluts.

Plommer we don't stand a chance.

We didn't say we wanted to root him.

We were appreciating his house.

I'd appreciate a woman's house in just the same way.

If I had to choose, I'd ride public transport and only wear 3rd hand clothes before I'd live in a place I couldn't make nice somehow.

My home has become very important to me the older I've become.

Doesn't need to be expensive or flashy. Just home.

that's his hourly wage. if you break it down per year for 10 hr days 5 days a week

I'm starting to think Opie ain't coming back, which is a shame.

its time he got the call up from dealing with the 19 year old addicts to the big leagues...... (fill in description of GL here)

No strike there...

When one posts at Gamelive they have to be willing to accept the fact they're dealing with an experts in guerrilla warfare who are the best with the use of animated gifs, with inside jokes, with the guitar and distribution of hand jobs. Posters who been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. Their job is to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Gamelive posters are the best. - CL Trautman

:rofl:

Shari, toO defensive, very former Wally'esque of you. Sometimes a cheap shot is nothing more than a quick hitter. Sometimes it doesn't need defending. Sarcastic as I was being though, your enthusiasm of Opie's arrival was noticed which opened the door for my smartass quick rant.

Wal you should have the quick hitting.... ho, bitch, slut calling newer version wally personality do a on the record with oxy.....

not the super PC, lonely, perverted, old balls, overthinking personality..... that wouldn't be as entertaining.

Shari, toO defensive, very former Wally'esque of you. Sometimes a cheap shot is nothing more than a quick hitter. Sometimes it doesn't need defending. Sarcastic as I was being though, your enthusiasm of Opie's arrival was noticed which opened the door for my smartass quick rant.

Wally that post was aimed 99% at Mrs Opie. I'm pretty sure she looks at the forums from time to time or at least hears a lot about them.

Oh, and yes I'm very happy Opie found GL.

Him and I have had a few great chats away from forums and I think he'll really enjoy it here based on what I know of him.

that post was clearly totally directed at mrs. opie.....

wally you are being too defensive here

that post was clearly totally directed at mrs. opie.....

wally you are being too defensive here

haha

I understand how it probably didn't seem that way, but it actually was.

I'm pretty paranoid at this point about partners thinking forum women are a certain way.

This was the first time anyone had ever mentioned anything remotely like that about Opie when I could've been involved so I put it out there.

Self-preservation 101

But the entire content was true. Just wanted it to be blatantly known that the GL women aren't into that thing.

I've been having a spot of trouble with this very issue lately so I'm now on my toes.

too defensive

me?

maybe i guess

thought i was just having a conversation with you and wakky

or at least wakky

but ok

wait? gamelive women aren't into what sorta thing?

you mean I'm wasting my time here?

unreal. 6k posts all for nothing

Oxy, can you mentor my fiancee via skype or facebook or somthing. she has the total wrong idea about gambling forums

me?

maybe i guess

thought i was just having a conversation with you and wakky

or at least wakky

but ok

no no you, me, wakky, AND MRS. OPIE

surely she is reading all this.... I mean the guy has 4 posts here. she must be scouring the forums looking for shit

Gambling forum women are no different from other forum women who are no different from non-forum women who are no different from guys. We are all trying to get a nut.