I am getting old!

• Start date
  • Replies 89 Comments
  • Views 5,720 Views
Yes you are getting old.

But as for this being an indication of it, come on. I was a step granddad, like, 20 years ago. This is nothing, whippersnapper.

Have to say though, that girl looks like she's got a lot of miles on her for 21. Stripper sounds very plausible.

Her mother was a hottie from Newfoundland that ended up living with my buddy after briefly dating and becoming preggers- she was naive.

Her genes will betray her as they did her mother and grandmother.

I wasn't joking when I said she would prolly end up as a stripper. I'm more surprised she hasn't been knocked up at least a few times already.

Yes you are getting old.

But as for this being an indication of it, come on. I was a step granddad, like, 20 years ago. This is nothing, whippersnapper.

Have to say though, that girl looks like she's got a lot of miles on her for 21. Stripper sounds very plausible.

you were married?

to a chick that had grand kids????

shortly after this??????

that old chick musta got prego fast and so on with her offspring, and she musta had some good drugs for ya!

before.jpg

I think the point here, wasn't so much JUST that it made Plommer feel old...

but what a weird thing, that he had so much unsupervised access to this slutty looking chick in a basement, back when she was innocent and had no miles on her. and Plommer had absolutely ZERO sexual interest in her even though she sweet talked him!

luckily 9 year olds don't have really hairy bushes

I don't think it was a school photo.

I think she was in a Toronto newspaper online thingy or something.

not sure what is up with her legs though.... I've let myself go, and become a fat asss....but I still got rock solid legs, so I can talk...

Cali, you got any leopard print type photos that show off your mid riff???

1297347093030_ORIGINAL.jpg

i am NOT one to talk, but if ur gonna take that photo you should probably work out your abs a bit first.

I think the point here, wasn't so much JUST that it made Plommer feel old...

but what a weird thing, that he had so much unsupervised access to this slutty looking chick in a basement, back when she was innocent and had no miles on her. and Plommer had absolutely ZERO sexual interest in her even though she sweet talked him!

luckily 9 year olds don't have really hairy bushes

Yeah, I missed my chance.

:cop:

i am NOT one to talk, but if ur gonna take that photo you should probably work out your abs a bit first.
Yeah, good advice, nice to see women looking out for each others best interests.

you were married?

to a chick that had grand kids????

Common law to be exact. She was older than me and her daughter had a baby at a fairly young age so I ended up with a common-law-step-granddaughter when I was about 30.

Modern family 'n shit.

what is the common law length in Canada? 7 years? 9 years? not even sure what it is in the USA. 7?

what is the common law length in Canada? 7 years? 9 years? not even sure what it is in the USA. 7?

In Canada, the legal definition and regulation of common law relationships fall under provincial jurisdiction.

With the exception of Saskatchewan, a couple must meet the requirements of their province's "capacity to marry" within the Marriage Act for their common law relationship to be legally recognized under civil jurisdiction.

Saskatchewan does allow married persons to have same time multiple recognized partners when one conjugal union is a civil marriage and the other conjugal union is a common law relationship (at the same time).

According to the Canada Revenue Agency, as of 2007, a common law relationship is true if at least one of the following applies:

*the couple has been living in a conjugal relationship for at least 12 continuous months;

*the couple are parents of a child by birth or adoption; or

*one of the couple has custody and control of the other partner's child (or had custody and control immediately before the child turned 19 years of age) and the child is wholly dependent on that person for support.

Last edited:
congrats to Matty on his common law marriage!

Fivey, just fell short with his chemo-therapy nurse......

6/10

looks way older than 21

not good when you're 35 and you look like you're 40

but the personality is very important too so maybe she is a 10/10 there.

:ouch:i am a little bit more than 60% sure this is a man

Exactly.

Those are some of the fattest ankles and the most festive of beer bellies, I've seen in a while..

But to each his own.

I think that she's an attractive young lady. I think she would soften her look a bit if she were to smile. However, I'm no pro.

That chick is going for a look that doesn't suit her. She needs black hair, heavy black mascara, 14-eyelet Dr Martens boots and a pet rat.

Her mother was a hottie from Newfoundland that ended up living with my buddy after briefly dating and becoming preggers- she was naive.

Her genes will betray her as they did her mother and grandmother.

I wasn't joking when I said she would prolly end up as a stripper. I'm more surprised she hasn't been knocked up at least a few times already.

I swear to god, i'm dead serious when i saw that pic I actually thought that she had some goofie newfie blood in her. she's got a little bit of a rough rugged look to her. I'm serious.

With 3 large universities in this city, there are tons of Newfs here. Super friendly people.

Plommer, was her mother a friendly person?

She obviously does anal.

There's no doubts about that, right?