HUGH earthquake strikes japan

• Start date
  • Replies 110 Comments
  • Views 9,072 Views
I blow $10 @ Starbucks so I just sent $10 here:

To donate to Save the Children, an independent organization dedicated to helping children in need, text JAPAN to 20222

Anyone catch 60 Minutes tonight? Got a whole new perspective of just how bad that country got body slammed by this thing. So many dead kids. Sad.

Mods, could you please delete this thread...Fanlynne has a better thread with more quality posters replying...thanks
:thankyou:

I contributed $500,000 just so someone would say something nice at Starbucks and no one cared :tissue:

Is writing 'hugh' instead of 'huge' done deliberately in order to poke fun at SBR?

Is writing 'hugh' instead of 'huge' done deliberately in order to poke fun at SBR?

It's definitely deliberate.

Is it poking fun? I suppose so but it just FEELS right, Gil.

God Bless.

A lot of things that go on at sbr nowadays originated from people that currently post here, Gilly.

Oh, don't get me wrong - much of SBR fully deserves to be poked fun at. I think of the whole 'hugh' thing as a (non-deliberate) jjgoldism. Could be wrong, though.

Gilly, I did not invent the word cunt, I just use it alot and the shock value has diminished to the point where it has become acceptable.

Now the broads here can't stop saying it.

That's cuntilicious.

The whole point of using the word was to take away the power it had.

Nigger is next.

Gillaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Google mapped with StreetView a town of 20k that is near the Fukushima plant in the radiation zone. The whole city became a ghost town overnight. Incredible pictures.

http://goo.gl/maps/vuSh2