how do you like your turkey ?

• Start date
  • Replies 55 Comments
  • Views 3,031 Views
things to try before i die: 1) deep fried turkey. 2) turduckin

Chris and I are going on a vacation this week. we'll be at a french restaurant on thursday, so i'm almost 99.9% positive they won't be serving turkey. lol

i was gonna make a turkey, but fuk it. Too much work. Just a normal day here anyway.

i was gonna make a turkey, but fuk it. Too much work. Just a normal day here anyway.

Make some lama or alpaca durito. Never had those meats before.

my thanksgiving plans are to have one too many cocktail in the afternoon, a very quick bit of thanksgiving dinner at in-laws around 6ish and then back to my couch to stretch out and fall asleep while watching the aggies and longhorns.

I will be up to my eyeballs in turkey, cranberries, and homemade apple crisp.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Too much food, drinking, and football all day.

Can't beat it.

I'm going to be at Coug's playing with his new sound system while I lay the lumber to his girl and I eat cranberry sauce off his mother's back

I'm going to be at Coug's playing with his new sound system while I lay the lumber to his girl and I eat cranberry sauce off his mother's back

I was okay with this till you brought my Mom into it, Steves you crossed the line

Everyone knows my Mom prefers cranberry sauce eaten off her stomach

very good, I won't spoil it but there's a big turkey attack and other emotional scenes

7.1 Matty Rains

ATP off, Turkey wars on. Going to put in my emotions chip so I get the full experience. :shitjustgotreal:

my thanksgiving plans are to have one too many cocktail in the afternoon, a very quick bit of thanksgiving dinner at in-laws around 6ish and then back to my couch to stretch out and fall asleep while watching the aggies and longhorns.

that sounds perfect.

going to visit my father

looking forward to it

going to visit my father

looking forward to it

Kato if he tells you he cannot be turned from the dark side do not believe it!

Yes the dark side of the force is powerful but it can be overcome.

May the force be with you. I wish you luck in your mission, pal.

Lightsaber-2-.gif

hahahahaha

thanks plommer!