how do you like your turkey ?

• Start date
  • Replies 55 Comments
  • Views 3,008 Views
Thanksgiving is over. However next Thursday is full of football.

Gotta be brined. Like me some dark meat and all the trimmings. I like to mix things too, a forkfull of corn, potatos, turkey and stuffing all in one.

deep fried; working.

Another vote for deep fried. No real plans as my brother is coaching one of the teams in the Mich HS football finals Friday. Making the 200 mile drive.

fried or roasted...dont matter
ready for some corn casserole though :dance:
same ole same ole, eat at my moms then take kids to X -inlaws and eat again

left over turkey sandwiches with hotsauce Thanksgiving night is always good :greencheck:

Thanksgiving in Pa

I'm not a hugh turkey fan.... but we usually have a regular turkey and a deep fried turkey at the Slusser Thanksgivings

Eat way too much turkey throughout the year to get excited about turkey on Thanksgiving

I've never tried deep fried turkey though. sounds good

I'll be seeing the kids in the morning and afternoon and working for a little while in the evening

Moist and juicy with lots of gravy and gizzards.

Are gizzards like ground up turkey assholes or something?

:clueless:

gizzards come from the neck.....

i've never had one

I like the side dishes and pie ALOT more

"A bird swallows small bits of gravel that act as 'teeth' in the gizzard, breaking down hard food such as seeds and thus helping digestion." (Solomon et al., 2002).

gravy and enough turkey to pass me out. I'll be flying to PHX for two days earlier and later than planned to see THE suns play, But I guess you all know how much fun that will be.

gravy and enough turkey to pass me out. I'll be flying to PHX for two days earlier and later than planned to see THE suns play, But I guess you all know how much fun that will be.

NBA lockout is over?