how do you like your turkey ?

• Start date
  • Replies 55 Comments
  • Views 3,037 Views
A traditional Michigan Thanksgiving is betting the road team and over in the Lions game. I then drink Jger and Bells Kalamazoo stout for added effect.

Last edited:
A traditional Michigan Thanksgiving is betting the road team and over in the Lions game. I them drink Jger and Bells Kalamazoo stout for added effect.

where are you in the glove? thumb area?

where are you in the glove? thumb area?

One of the very bottom cities in Mich on Lake Mich, directly across from Chicago. We get no Michigan tv channels here, all Chicago and South Bend.

that starwars smiley is awesome!!!

I remember how you previously stated that Star Wars references did not turn you on.

Funny how things change.

You have obviously misunderestimated the power of the dark side my dear.

From Yoda:

"Yes, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice."

Looking forward to the Lions game. Premium Thanksgiving matchup.

true - they do not turn me on at all.

but that smiley is really well done.

Gonna try something different this year with the turkey. Though deep frying around here is very popular I personally have never tried it but this year I am gonna try grilling it. Won't go with an entire bird but will attempt to grill a couple of breast.

Gonna try something different this year with the turkey. Though deep frying around here is very popular I personally have never tried it but this year I am gonna try grilling it. Won't go with an entire bird but will attempt to grill a couple of breast.

sear then finish off in the oven wal.

maple glaze

happy thanksgiving, wal

hope you are meeting your weight goals

sear then finish off in the oven wal.

maple glaze

happy thanksgiving, wal

hope you are meeting your weight goals

Goals aren't being met but not due to not trying just not going so great. Not giving up though and still looking into ways of speeding up the process. Different thread though Kato.

we will have to get into that after the holidays

bol

suegra gloria is annoying durito around
durito tells her no
she keeps annoying him
the blittster comes to the rescue
she fuks the blittster up
there's thundering sounds around
suegra gloria is disoriented
tomato crushes her
tomato wins again