How do I sign up for welfare?

• Start date
  • Replies 99 Comments
  • Views 10,183 Views
No way man! I'd be going Friday to Sunday.

FW, Cougar, Monkey, let's go catch the Bears game somewhere.

Sounds good. I fly in on the 16th and leave the 27th. I'll be at my parents in Wisconsin from Monday-Sunday morning though.

Haven't booked anything yet actually. Kind of expensive for a 2-day weekend. Might still do it.

A lot of deals on Living Social for downtown.

Sounds good. I fly in on the 16th and leave the 27th. I'll be at my parents in Wisconsin from Monday-Sunday morning though.
Where are your parents at in Wisc? i can get downtown in about 75 minutes or so.

They bought some land and built a house in the middle of nowhere. Near Waupaca.

No way man! I'd be going Friday to Sunday.

FW, Cougar, Monkey, let's go catch the Bears game somewhere.

I've watched every Bears game with my brother that the Bears have won

The one we didn't watch together (vs. Green Bay) they lost

Flying into Vegas this weekend but will be back in time to watch the game with him

If the streak keeps going I can't break it, otherwise I am down to meet wherever

:voodoo:

Coug's, 2 years ago you were practically nutting yourself at the opportunity to go to a Cubs game with Brock and you are now willing to let a coincidental superstition prevent you from meeting several non-scumbag guys like MonkeyFocker, FairWarning and Matty?

I've watched every Bears game with my brother that the Bears have won

The one we didn't watch together (vs. Green Bay) they lost

Flying into Vegas this weekend but will be back in time to watch the game with him

If the streak keeps going I can't break it, otherwise I am down to meet wherever

:voodoo:

Good thing Bears games aren't 72 hours long.

Coug's, 2 years ago you were practically nutting yourself at the opportunity to go to a Cubs game with Brock and you are now willing to let a coincidental superstition prevent you from meeting several non-scumbag guys like MonkeyFocker, FairWarning and Matty?

Nutting myself? Never heard that one before. You just make that up? Clever.

I might be seeing MF this Saturday in Vegas anyway.

And yes, I'd like to meet Matty and anyone else. Maybe I just bring my brother along. A win is a win Wally.

Flight booked. :dude: In what area should we stay? We're just gonna phototourist it up around downtown.

Flight booked. :dude: In what area should we stay? We're just gonna phototourist it up around downtown.

Probably the further away from Archies part of town the better, no?

Ooooh, I forgot about him. Archballs! Show us around the ghetto pal!

Michigan Avenue area probably, but I do not know the hotel situation, there might be better less expensive areas. Usually don't stay in Chicago, I always just drive home.

Hotwire gave me the Hard Rock. It's like it read my fokken mind! :dude::dunno::dude:

What airline will you be flying?

Ooooh, I forgot about him. Archballs! Show us around the ghetto pal!

I foresee archie dining at restaurant next door to yours, but 'not being able to meet up'..

Why are you avoiding NYC???

Mag Mile downtown, Michigan Ave area. You'll want to get a shuttle from O'Hare as a cab will be pretty pricey.

What airline will you be flying?

Porter. More convenient cause they fly straight out of downtown (YTZ)

Best Canadian airline, by a 1.6093 kilometer