How do I sign up for welfare?

• Start date
  • Replies 99 Comments
  • Views 10,196 Views
I would propose the opposite. 80% of the business and workers are unnecessary, pay them to stay home. Or do some worthwhile work one day a week.

:facepalm:

That doesn't make any sense. Unless you're arguing that what private companies are producing/offering is unnecessary. Which is a different debate.

Expendable people are very quickly expended in the private sector.

Reno I'm reading Chomsky's political stuff.

Guy is good at paranoid-coating everything. Not saying he makes shit up, but he seems to enjoy pushing the envelope to make a point.

Fun reads.

Mattay! well, most of it is useless. Remember the point of business isn't to produce whats needed, but to create a need :up:

for good example, read my post in marijuana thread.

and yes Chomsky is pretty accurate on the nature of states and business. Unfortunately it's hard to survive if you're not a powerful state. He can't hear anymore and he's hard to hear himself.

I'm with Don Draper. If you don't like it, stop buying shit.

You foks.

who? did he play forward for the Wings? Matty it's not just that (read post in marijuana thread). But stop conditioning my stupid kid anyway.

who? did he play forward for the Wings? Matty it's not just that (read post in marijuana thread). But stop conditioning my stupid kid anyway.
230px-Kris_Draper_March_2007.jpg

Kris Draper

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Draper

:lmao: one of these days we gotta have a long talk.

I miss our ping pong games in New Orleans, with Fischy, rj and taco :up:

yeah Plommer, that's who I'm thinking :up:

reno I would destroy you this time. I play almost daily at the office.

reno meet us in Chicago on the last weekend of November. I'll bring the paddles.

Where are you staying at Matty?

Haven't booked anything yet actually. Kind of expensive for a 2-day weekend. Might still do it.

reno meet us in Chicago on the last weekend of November. I'll bring the paddles.

guys at the office. :lmao: don't make laugh pal

guys at the office. :lmao: don't make laugh pal

FWIW my money is on the commie with tons of leisure time vs the Quebecker beating the stiffs at his workplace.

I'm a fokkin beast pal, a Paganini of the 40mm ball.

What days? I'll be in Chicago that weekend I believe. At least from Sunday-Tuesday.

No way man! I'd be going Friday to Sunday.

FW, Cougar, Monkey, let's go catch the Bears game somewhere.