How do I sign up for welfare?

• Start date
  • Replies 99 Comments
  • Views 10,179 Views
Mag Mile downtown, Michigan Ave area. You'll want to get a shuttle from O'Hare as a cab will be pretty pricey.

Landing at Midway.

I foresee archie dining at restaurant next door to yours, but 'not being able to meet up'..

Why are you avoiding NYC???

Cause it's flooded? cause the zombie apocalypse is coming? cause I've been there a million times? Not sure.

Cause it's flooded? cause the zombie apocalypse is coming? cause I've been there a million times? Not sure.

sounds a little suspicious to me too, blittser :clueless: ... i think its personal and i would be as offended as you are :yes:

he even stayed with amby and slept with those retard dogs yet he still avoids nyc, definitely something there

You guise. :facepalm:

I've stayed with blitty multiple times and would do so again. I've just never been to Chicago.

Meet us there and let's hug it out blitterballs.

The Hard Rock is in an old Art Deco building, it looks fokken amazing.

Illinois%20-%20Chicago%20-%20Carbide%20&%20Carbon%20Bldg%20LR.jpg

2437990583_6094846cd5_b.jpg

Carbide_Carbon_interior_1.jpg

:thankyou: Hotwire

You guise. :facepalm:

I've stayed with blitty multiple times and would do so again. I've just never been to Chicago.

Meet us there and let's hug it out blitterballs.

There must be flights from NYC to Chicago.

Gotta bee.

he even stayed with amby and slept with those retard dogs yet he still avoids nyc, definitely something there

RJ, common! Look at that sweet looking face! I bet you he can fetch a bone? Let's just make it a gentleman's bet buddy!

ambymatty.jpg

*Created by a genius!

POP QUIZ: What great thread's first post included this pic?

reno cool's quote thread

C'mere mister monkey let me kiss your forehead