Royals +1.5
Habs/Sabres o5
Lightning
Red Wings
NY Jets +8

100 to win 2,159

:sparesomecutter:

Common! We need this!

Bet all 5 of them for a unit. Too chicken for a parlay.

flames tied it with minute left.. :/

OT.

#common wings.

These 3-on-3 OTs are intense.

commoncommoncommon

yeah these guys need to be able to put ball in play with runner on 3rd no out.

Baseball, if it didnt happen more than twenty years ago, it doesn't matter:alien:

This is bullshit. Should be like soccer. It's a push if you don't lose in 90 min.

That was an interesting run. Way more time and attention than I generally like to give to sports.

Problem is, this Jays team could/should be good for some years to come. It will be interesting but distracting to follow the moves going forward.

The pitching will be significantly shaken up. What happens there?

What do we do at 2nd base and short? Very nice run by Goins but Devon Travis will presumably be back in the spring and he has to be considered the future at 2nd base. It would be great if we could keep those two and Tulo but can they (probably meaning Goins) accept it? If not, maybe it makes the most sense to trade Tulo. What could we get for him?

Something to be said for keeping him though. Wouldn't get nearly as much for Goins but you get something.

So many possibilities.

Might be sucked in for awhile.

Today is Blue Jays Appreciation Day in Toronto. So it has been declared.

So I guess if you want to wear some apparel, you will fit right in with the others who buy in on this sort of thing.

my favorite moment in baseball: 1990 Reds world series (is that too long to be a moment? :dunno:)
1990-Cincinnati-Reds.jpg

Tricky moment in Blue Jays fandom for me just now.

GM Alex Anthopolous' contract will be expiring any minute now. I like him. I liked most of his moves in the seasons when the Jays didn't make the playoffs - I could see the intelligent development of the system - and I like him this year.

So in that sense, I want him re-signed.

BUT, I also have to consider that he would probably keep the manager whereas a new guy might want his own guy.

At the moment, I would choose the unknown behind door #3 over John Gibbons.

SO - the big question: if I have a choice between both AA and Gibbons - or neither - which is preferable?

That is the question.

:thinking: