• Start date
  • Replies 738 Comments
  • Views 39,428 Views

Boner_18

Since
Oct 5, 2010
Score
Tokens
Making moves. I'd expect the torontonians here to be more pumped up. As a Yankee fan, I'm now nervous about winning the division.

With the Jays +100 run differential before they made the trades I would be very worried if I was a Yankee fan.

But they are the Jays after all. A bit snakebit.

Had the Toronto over big last night.

AND parlayed with CWS.

:(
That's all.

Is it football season yet? Who is running the GL FF this year?

Sorry to hijack thread Boner. My time is scarce these days. ..have to consolidate where I can.

Going to the game tomorrow. Can barely contain my excitement for Toronto baseball.

This is looking good. All pieces of the puzzle finally in place. No excuses for failure now.

would love to see a picture of poster fiveteamer

don't tell him

tsO0FAd.jpg

No reaction to pensive Fiveteamer. That's alright.

Just bought 6 tix to the Yankees-Jays game on Aug. 16, going with the in-laws. That shall be an interesting experience. JL's first pro-sports-attending experience.

#gojays

#bandwagoner

Oh I didn't see Pensive Sports Fiver yesterday. Totally different look than Pensive Sports Vegas Dave.

It's been a long time since we have seen the excitement and intensity at a Blue Jays game that we saw today.

45,000+ in attendance. We got some beanballs and ejections and benches clearing. We got some bonding between new guys and old guys. Some clutch contributions from new guys and old guys.

Crowd right into it.

Jays take 3 of 4 from the defending American League champs.

That was fun. I want some more of that.

blue-jays-logo-stripes-iphone-wallpaper.jpg

Rooting for Blue Jays but.....

Josh Donaldson --------> hugh cry baby douche.

IMO Wally

It will be another full house today for David Price's debut.

:supremeleader:

Apparently one can get dirt-cheap tickets on StubHub once the game starts. Living within pissing distance of Rogers Centre, I'm gonna try to pull it off. Not too hopeful for today, but let's see what happens.

Prices have doubled over the last hour. $100 per in the nosebleeds. :surrender: Might be able to score a single seat for cheap, but prolly not two.